Showing results 1 to 25 of 215
Search took 0.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aud
Forum: Yarn January 14th 09, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Aud
Amiguruumi

Hi Catherine!
I found these online, maybe you scan use somethin here, but I haven't
checked the seize:
http://www.kaboodle.com/hollesdottir/free-amigurumi-patterns.html

Not all are amiguumi here,...
Forum: Yarn January 12th 09, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Aud
knitted quilts

"arlene" skrev i melding
Does anyone know where I can get patterns for knitted quilts?

Arlene

Hi Arlene!
I...
Forum: Yarn November 27th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Aud
French pattern directions

"YarnWright" skrev i melding
Aud spun a FINE 'yarn':

Aud. . .
Aud, I am SO very happy to see YOU here!
Forum: Yarn November 21st 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Aud
French pattern directions

"jes" skrev i melding
Hi: A lovely student showed up recently. She's from Haiti and speaks
French...
Forum: Yarn November 3rd 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Aud
Pattern ideas for a lace knit scarf

Hi Linda!
It is a long time since I visited RCTY, but some of you here will/may
remember me ;-)
Here are some links, may be you'll find something you can use, at least
be inspired of (I am afraid...
Forum: Yarn February 9th 08, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Aud
Junghans Wollversand_Fee

"DA" don't live skrev i melding
This yarn is not imported into the US, and a web search results do not
give any...
Forum: Yarn January 4th 08, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Aud
new hat knitting and playing with threads

skrev i melding
I am knitting a hat that should compliment a moebious i knitted same
reciever last...
Forum: Yarn January 4th 08, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Aud
old knitts turned felt

skrev i melding
I had an ages old sweater , with cables which really had a good long
life , i threw...
Forum: Yarn December 4th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Aud
Irish Fisherman

"Mary Fisher" skrev i melding

Christy

Hi Christy! The one Bernadette gave you, is beautiful1
But...
Forum: Yarn December 3rd 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Aud
Irish Fisherman

"vanmier" vanmier AT peoplepc DOT com skrev i melding
Please help,

I am looking for a crochet pattern for an Irish Fisherman sweater.
All I can...
Forum: Yarn November 26th 07, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 17
Posted By Aud
Just to let any interested people know...

"Merri" skrev i melding
Hello--
My newsgroup connection wasn't working for about 3 months; and now I
just
got...
Forum: Yarn November 23rd 07, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 17
Posted By Aud
Just to let any interested people know...

Dear Gemini!
This must have been very hard for you!
I guess we "understand" when our parent-generation dies.
But when we loose someone from our own generation, it is very different,
and when it is...
Forum: Yarn November 23rd 07, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Aud
EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 40] (fwd)

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" skrev i melding

*Subject: EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 40

**Begin by standing on a...
Forum: Yarn November 13th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Aud
looking for a John Deere tractor pattern

"myswendy" skrev i melding

Hi wendy!
May be you can use this...
Forum: Yarn November 10th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By Aud
Help on pattern

"Jellytots_24" skrev i melding
Hi, I am rather new to knitting and I was wondering if anyone could
help me with...
Forum: Yarn April 23rd 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Aud
Another moebius finished.

Hi Bernadette! What an interesting site!Thank you!!!!
I have allready checked a lot, but here is so much. I have saved it and
look forward to check more!
AUD ;-)
Forum: Yarn April 22nd 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Aud
Another moebius finished.

"Bernadette" skrev i melding

It took a little more time than the first one I made as the stitch was
more complicated. The...
Forum: Yarn April 21st 07, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Aud
How to kill a gansy

skrev i melding
I started another gansey last night from a very soft Scottish yarn
worked
double. On my gansey...
Forum: Yarn April 20th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Aud
How to kill a gansy

skrev i melding
Easy Come, easy go! After all it is just Fisherman's wool, and not
some
expensive luxury fiber...
Forum: Yarn April 12th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Aud
Here's a nice free sock pattern

"Shillelagh" skrev i melding
I found it on Knitting Pattern Central a few days ago, and intend to
try it
out soon:

Forum: Yarn March 27th 07, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 21
Posted By Aud
boy's knitting

"Madelaine" skrev i melding

Aud,
Is this a Waldorf School? We have a few in the US, (there is one in
Pittsburgh, where I live)...
Forum: Yarn March 27th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 21
Posted By Aud
boy's knitting

"Erin" skrev i melding
On 26 Mar, 15:56, enigma wrote:
does anyone know of a decent book...
Forum: Yarn March 21st 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Aud
How to repair a missed slip stitch

"Spike Driver" skrev i melding
Aud wrote:

"hesira" skrev i melding
Forum: Yarn March 21st 07, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Aud
How to repair a missed slip stitch

"hesira" skrev i melding
Thanks Aud.

The slip stitches occur in a ribbed pattern and aren't very visible
Forum: Yarn March 20th 07, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Aud
How to repair a missed slip stitch

"hesira" skrev i melding
Thanks Tamar.

I'm having a hard time understanding the extra stitch part of it. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 215