Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Debbie Rice
Forum: Needlework February 25th 10, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Debbie Rice
Updated Weeks Dye Works Thread Checklist (February 2010 TNNA Nashville Market)

Updated a thread checklist for Weeks Dye Works (new colors 1343 Boysenberry,
2133 Island Breeze, 2168 Monkey Grass and 1127 Skinny Dip)

Adobe Acrobat file...
Forum: Needlework February 25th 10, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Debbie Rice
Nashville show

Hoffman may be posting more than one Nasvhille update (based on past years)
so do keep checking http://hoffmandis.com and in person or online for local
LNS (try http://tnna.org shop locator for...
Forum: Needlework February 25th 10, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Debbie Rice
Updated Threadworx (formerly Needle Necessities) Thread Checklist

Updated thread checklist for Threadworx (formerly Needle Necessities) at
http://donealrice.home.insightbb.com/threadsthreadworx.pdf (numerical order)
and...
Forum: Needlework February 24th 10, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Debbie Rice
Were there New Weeks Dye Works threads from Nashville Market 2010?

Does anyone know if there were new Weeks Dye Works threads introducted at
Nasvhille market?
Forum: Needlework February 24th 10, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Debbie Rice
Crescent Colour Thread Checklist, new Nashville Market 2010 colors added

Assuming I am correct that the new Nashville Market releases for 2010 were
Avocado, Chai, Frosty and Mulled Berries here are new thread checklists for
Crescent Colours

Adobe Acrobat file at...
Forum: Needlework December 24th 09, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Debbie Rice
Scam for magazine subscription renewal

From the publisher of The Cross Stitcher and Crafts 'N Things (I also
received scam bill for my Just Cross Stitch subscription and via phone they
confirm it is also a scam) -- their link at...
Forum: Needlework December 23rd 09, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Debbie Rice
Access to This Newsgroup

And then there is always Google's at
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.textiles.needlework/topics?lnk

in case any of the others die out or stop being free.

Google doesn't go in a thread to...
Forum: Needlework November 20th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By Debbie Rice
Automatic needle threader

I have a lot of pre-made open backed frames (discontinued X-Appeals, Poppy
Kreations, Hog River, etc.). The point gun is good for fixing mounted
needlework into these frames (once you are...
Forum: Needlework November 18th 08, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By Debbie Rice
Automatic needle threader

I also really like the picture hook springs so your framed pieces never
shift, item 50K14.01.

And for putting puffed pieces into pre-made frames like Poppy Kreations and
Waxing Moon Designs --...
Forum: Yarn November 5th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Debbie Rice
Congratulations with you New elected President

Good hopes and outlandishly good promises ... I think us voters were
promised (by all the candidates) everything imaginable that might be
popular. Let's watch that magically happen while...
Forum: Needlework November 5th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Debbie Rice
Congratulations with you New elected President

Good hopes and outlandishly good promises ... I think us voters were
promised (by all the candidates) everything imaginable that might be
popular. Let's watch that magically happen while...
Forum: Needlework November 4th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Debbie Rice
What color is Soie d'Alger 2222?

Any clue what color number this corresponds to in another line of
thread/silk?
Forum: Needlework November 3rd 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Debbie Rice
What color is Soie d'Alger 2222?

What color is Soie d'Alger 2222 (in color of DMC, Anchor, Kreinik silks,
Needlepoint Inc Silk, Splendor or any other thread color number)?

I know all silks aren't the same but I like supporting...
Forum: Needlework October 23rd 08, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Debbie Rice
Where is Celebration of Needlework Fall 2009?

Per Silver Needle email letter, they haven't heard either about scheduling
or continuation (is that a word?) of fall show.

*sigh* somehow I doubt that's because the dozens all scheduling in same...
Forum: Needlework October 22nd 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Debbie Rice
Where is Celebration of Needlework Fall 2009?

Would love too; but April/May are already completely booked for me!

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message

Well, you could...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Debbie Rice
Where is Celebration of Needlework Fall 2009?

I know; and October 2008 conflicted with some national guild events as well
as the more commercial events and popular retreats.

Kelly at Celebrations was just in my inbox and she did reply that it...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Debbie Rice
What sized needle?

Duh! A steel yarn needle is made by Susan Bates at
http://yarntree.com/cross-stitch/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=200_648&products_id=7580

I just saw the left side of the screen said...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By Debbie Rice
Where do you stitch?

At home, mostly the comfy couch downstairs and a comfy chair upstairs.

I do use a floorstand for really large projects hard to hold in hand or if I
get tired of holding my project (old age is not...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Debbie Rice
What sized needle?

I would get an 18 tapestry needle for most sportweight and regular yarns
(the numbers are a "gauge;" I can get baby weight yarn in a size 22 which is
smaller and some manufacturer's offer a 20...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Debbie Rice
Where is Celebration of Needlework Fall 2009?

(United States) Does anyone know where next year's fall Celebration of
Needlework is being held? This year was my hometown of Louisville but they
were supposed to announce next year's at their...
Forum: Needlework August 11th 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Debbie Rice
Hardanger Books [was Technique guides]

The Janice Love books are what our local shop use for classes and are great.
Following along with the book's text and you will quickly see how clear the
directions are (don't try to just read, do)....
Forum: Needlework July 9th 08, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Debbie Rice
New Crescent Colours

I finally got someone to tell me the new Crescent Colour overdyed cotton
floss colors (from Charlotte market), thanks to Lois of Elegant Stitch:

"
right in the next to last update:
also our...
Forum: Needlework June 27th 08, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Debbie Rice
New Thread Checklists

Here are the links to the updated-for-June-2008-Charlotte-Market thread
checklists for Weeks Dye Works and Gentle Arts Sampler...
Forum: Needlework June 27th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Debbie Rice
Thread Checklist for Weeks Dye Works and Gentle Arts Sampler Threads

Here are the links to the updated-for-June-2008-Charlotte-Market thread
checklists for Weeks Dye Works and Gentle Arts Sampler...
Forum: Needlework June 27th 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Debbie Rice
OOPS! Correction to New Charlotte Market Overdyed Thread Colors (Crescent Colours, Weeks Dye Works, and Gentle Arts Sampler Threads)

The Crescent Colours are all wrong (website said new June colors but the
website has 2007 instead of 2008).

And, Sampler Threads did spell Marshmallow correctly according to their
order form I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62