Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Craftkitten
Forum: Yarn January 22nd 07, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Craftkitten
New scarf picture

Shelagh

The scarf is so nice and thanks for letting me know about the 4
stitches on each side as I may try and knit this scarf while on a
business trip in...
Forum: Yarn January 22nd 07, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 16
Posted By Craftkitten
Another shawl DONE

Hi Katherine

I guess we weren't allowed to see the shawl but yes that first link
worked for me as well.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

Katherine wrote:
YarnWright wrote:
Forum: Yarn November 9th 06, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Craftkitten
New Member

Hi Elaine

Welcome to the group. I won't say how big my stash is other than to
say it currently weighs more than my DH.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

CraftyRN wrote:
Hi to All. I'm Elaine living in...
Forum: Yarn November 6th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Craftkitten
New here :)

Hi Meg

Welcome to the group.

Darlene

meg wrote:
Hi!,

Someone recently gave us a handloom that came along
Forum: Yarn November 6th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By Craftkitten
Fav yarn for aghans

Hi

The balls of yarn that I am using and have used are both Redheart
Supersaver and also Redheart Comfort. I have found that different
colours have a different texture. I have also used TLC for...
Forum: Yarn November 6th 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By Craftkitten
intro and looking for a yarn...

Hi

Well to the group and I am also quilty of not posting as much as I
should.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

Jessamy wrote:
Hiya,
Forum: Yarn November 6th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By Craftkitten
Fav yarn for aghans

I think my favour yarn for afghans is Red Heart as I buy it in 454 or
1000 gram balls of yarn.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

cozyhomelife wrote:
What is your favorite yarn for afghans?

--
Forum: Yarn November 3rd 06, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13

Hi

Here is my list.
FO's
1 Izzy doll
22 baby toques
1 pair men's slippers
2 baby afghans 25x25
1 baby afghan 30 x 42
1 kids afghan 30x30
Forum: Yarn October 24th 06, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 34
Posted By Craftkitten
The FINNI**** Bug

Hi

I think I must have this bug as well. The thing is this weekend I went
to a needlework festival and got 7 cross-stitch kits now that need to
be finished. See you start each of them while in the...
Forum: Yarn September 29th 06, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Craftkitten
You won't believe this

I saw them in the Mary Maxim catalogue and then at Michael's. The only
thing is that they take three batteries per needle to light them.

I like the long needles because I knit with the right needle...
Forum: Yarn September 25th 06, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 41
Posted By Craftkitten
What's everybody 'working' on?

Hi

Yes I am keeping very busy but right now I am between contracts at work
so I can spend a little more time crocheting and knitting than normal
so figure I will. It's nice have some time to just...
Forum: Yarn September 22nd 06, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 41
Posted By Craftkitten
What's everybody 'working' on?

Well I am as usual working on lots of different things.
1. pair of slippers for soldiers
2. baby afghan
3. toques for small babies through ICROSS

other items also on the go.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)
Forum: Yarn August 31st 06, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Craftkitten
Guess who's back!

Welcome back Nadia

I had wondered where you had gone.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

madhatress wrote:
Hi All!
Forum: Yarn August 31st 06, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Craftkitten
Great S.E.X. at Spinrite sale

Hi Nadia

I heard about Mary Maxim opening but didn't know when. Are you going
to CSNF? I will be there with a Gold VIP pass.

Won't be at KW fair this year as on vacation...
Forum: Yarn August 31st 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By Craftkitten
PING Craftkitten

Hi

e-mail sent

Darlene
madhatress wrote:
Are we still allowed to ping?

Hey Darlene,
Forum: Yarn August 28th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Craftkitten
Att'n: Darlene, NYCO

Hi Noreen

Yes you can consider your NYCO completed.

Darlene

YarnWright wrote:
Hi, Darlene!
Being that I used up 90% of the yarn I had earmarked for the Flower
Petal Shawl, which was to be MY...
Forum: Yarn August 28th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Craftkitten
My new project

Hi

I understand your point and these were some dolls that were made by
others.

I understand the differences in people and have already choice a
different colour of yarn for the heads. I have also...
Forum: Yarn August 27th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Craftkitten
My new project

Hi

Well I am like everyone else here and have way too many projects on the
go but right now I am working on something that is a lot of fun. I am
working on Izzy Dolls that will be spent overseas...
Forum: Yarn August 27th 06, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Craftkitten
Has anyone else totally blown-off their NYCO?

Hi Shelagh

Yes your MYCO is the Peacock Feahers Shawl. Hopefully you will be able
to get lots done in the next few weeks.

Darlene
Shillelagh wrote:

I don't think so... I'll have to ask...
Forum: Yarn August 25th 06, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Craftkitten
Has anyone else totally blown-off their NYCO?

Well I will admit that my NYCO is in the same state it was around Jan
6th. I looked at it a couple of days ago and of course that of another
project that I wanted to work on instead.

I'm like...
Forum: Yarn August 21st 06, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Craftkitten
Great S.E.X. at Spinrite sale

Well after adding up my stash acquired again i only got 5,670 grams so
not quite as bad.

Darlene
Forum: Yarn August 21st 06, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Craftkitten
Great S.E.X. at Spinrite sale

Hi

Well I have finally looked at all the yarn that I picked up yesterday
and I ended up picking up 6,490 grams of yarn so a little more yarn
than I figured but that's fine as it will be used up...
Forum: Yarn August 20th 06, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Craftkitten
Good Sunday Morning

Hi

It's about 9:50 here in Toronto and it's cool and windy so sitting and
working on another lapghan this morning waiting for DH to get up.

Been keeping myself very busy as I wanted to earn lots of...
Forum: Yarn August 10th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Craftkitten
Mohair ideas

Hi

I am lots of mohair and would love to start working with it. Does
anyone have any ideas of what I can make with it.

I keep asking at stores and they tell me to make what I want but what
are...
Forum: Yarn August 6th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Craftkitten
Good Sunday Morning

Hi

Wanted to wish everyone a good Sunday morning. It's 10:30 here and
it's suppose to be nice and sunny.

Today I think I will be spending most of my day inside as I ended up
getting a sunburn...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34