Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tina[_4_]
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 25
Posted By Tina[_4_]
Hi from Marisa

What are you writing/publishing?

I love all those beaded beads and bezels/edges. But I think your desk
looks spooky. There's no mess on it!

Tina

On Jun 5, 1:19*am, Marisa ...
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 25
Posted By Tina[_4_]
Hi from Marisa

Hi Kalera,

I'm very sorry to hear about your Depression! Keep in mind that
Depression is about having too much in your head, so try to lighten
your load a bit. I have discovered that at least half...
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Tina[_4_]
Bead Shows

The nearest bead show to me is in Anchorage, 350 miles from here.
That's a drive of at least 7 hours each way. I've been to the BABE
bead show in Oakland when I visiting family, but usually I'm in...
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Tina[_4_]
wire wrap and beads

Nice work. Interesting site.

I think a lot of people do "energy work" instinctively, without
knowing it. Sometimes even without "believing in it".

Tina

On Jun 2, 7:21*am, Sarajane...
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_4_]
sad nooz

Becki, are you still in Calif? I keep missing you when I get down
there. Things are crazy for me there now. Goofy family stuff. My
brother has taken charge of my mother, and suddenly he has her...
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_4_]
sad nooz

Kathy is there?

I have wondered how to find her!

Tina

On Jun 4, 11:11*am, "Linda2" wrote:
Wow, do we now call you Lady Shone? LOL.
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_4_]
sad nooz

I hope your year was better than mine. Pete was accuse of a class B
felony he didn't commit. We were told it's the easiest felony to
convict. Finally he committed a crime: he committed perjury...
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_4_]
sad nooz

I never go to Facebook either. Never thought of looking for the group
there.

Tina

On Jun 4, 5:52*am, "Linda2" wrote:
Will do. We need to get some of them posting here...
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_4_]
sad nooz

Thanks, Sarajane,

By the way, I saw you have a book out.

Tina

On Jun 2, 7:09*am, Sarajane wrote:
Good to see you here now, Tina. I feel like I do at funerals; glad to
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_4_]
sad nooz

I also could not get a response from her, even when I went down to
Calif.

Yes, Those BFNRs were fun. I didn't usually get involved in the big
ones, instead just sending things to individuals.

How...
Forum: Beads June 1st 11, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_4_]
sad nooz

Thanks so much for letting us know this. Having a hard time
responding to this. Pete and I sat here and cried when I read this.
I've loved Sooz dearly and admired her tremendously, as a beader,...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11