OT: Laugh-In; was Walneto Stitch - what is it? by [email protected]
My memory was "Blue green black or white nothing but reflected light a mere impression of the mind the Lord is color-blind." But this is the only place I have found a mention of it. I mentioned it at dinner tonight because I only saw them sing the piece that one night, probably in 1964, on TW3....
Today 07:35 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 4 Needlework