Showing results 1 to 25 of 237
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Murielle
Forum: Yarn October 26th 09, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Murielle
Attn: Mirjam ....

"mirjam" wrote in message

I'm sure it doesn't help the situation that since developing an allergy...
Forum: Yarn October 22nd 09, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By Murielle
she was amazed

"mirjam" wrote in message

Murielle

I admire you ability , i used to do it ,,,
rip mistakes
Forum: Yarn October 22nd 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Murielle
Babies! Lots of Babies!

"enigma" wrote in message
"Reunite Gondwanaland (Mary Shafer)"
wrote in...
Forum: Yarn October 22nd 09, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Murielle
Attn: Mirjam ....

"Linda Lee" wrote in message
Can you use a spray bottle of water and ? and slowly pull it apart and
leave it flat? I...
Forum: Yarn October 22nd 09, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Murielle
Attn: Mirjam ....

"Olwyn.Mary" wrote in message
Murielle wrote:

I have just been looking at the shawl under a magnifiying glass. I think
Forum: Yarn October 22nd 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Murielle
Attn: Mirjam ....

"mirjam" wrote in message
Murielle it doesn`t sound [=read] too promising ,, and it souds very
much...
Forum: Yarn October 21st 09, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Murielle
Attn: Mirjam ....

"Olwyn.Mary" wrote in message
Murielle wrote:
Hi Mirjam,

I hope you are well, and enjoying nice weather. I have a bit...
Forum: Yarn October 21st 09, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Murielle
Attn: Mirjam ....

"mirjam" wrote in message
(snip)

Hallo Murielle
Do you have any idea what the threads are made of...
Forum: Yarn October 21st 09, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By Murielle
she was amazed

"Linda Lee" wrote in message
I know it can be done...correcting just one stitch...but I wouldn't be
the master of it. ...
Forum: Yarn October 21st 09, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Murielle
Attn: Mirjam ....

Hi Mirjam,

I hope you are well, and enjoying nice weather. I have a bit of a problem
and thought if anyone I know could help me solve it, it would be you.

A couple of weeks ago it was quite...
Forum: Yarn August 3rd 09, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Murielle
Babies! Lots of Babies!

"mirjam" wrote in message

Murielle

thank you ,,,
i even made one year a Vest for daughter...
Forum: Yarn August 1st 09, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Murielle
Babies! Lots of Babies!

"mirjam" wrote in message

Pot-holders! What a great idea! I've got a pattern for crochet one's
Forum: Yarn August 1st 09, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Murielle
Babies! Lots of Babies!

"The Other Kim" wrote in message
Murielle wrote:

Oops! This was supposed to be on the "anyone working on a project?"
Forum: Yarn August 1st 09, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Murielle
knitting rags

"mirjam" wrote in message

What kinds of things do you make with the rags?

Murielle
Forum: Yarn July 31st 09, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Murielle
Babies! Lots of Babies!

"mirjam" wrote in message

Hallo Murielle

Mazal Tov ! with the Babies , with making items for...
Forum: Yarn July 31st 09, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Murielle
Babies! Lots of Babies!Murielle

Welcome out of Lurksville!

I always feel so inspired by what others are doing. It spurs me on to try a
little harder, work on a project a little harder.

Murielle
"Linda Lee" ...
Forum: Yarn July 30th 09, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Murielle
knitting rags

"mirjam" wrote in message
It has been years since i tore old clothes to knit/weave with ,,, i
Forum: Yarn July 30th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By Murielle
any one working on a project

Babies! Lots of Babies!

Well, only two.

So I turned to my old standby Mary Lamb Baby Book Vol. 30 (twenty cents!),
pattern 3006. I've done this pattern before a few times so I felt quite...
Forum: Yarn July 29th 09, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Murielle
Babies! Lots of Babies!

Oops! This was supposed to be on the "anyone working on a project?" thread.

Murielle
"Murielle" wrote in message
Well, only...
Forum: Yarn July 29th 09, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Murielle
Babies! Lots of Babies!

Well, only two.

So I turned to my old standby Mary Lamb Baby Book Vol. 30 (twenty cents!)
pattern 3006. I've done this pattern before a few times so I felt quite
confident with it and it's going...
Forum: Yarn July 29th 09, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Murielle
Princess Diana Sweater Patternsn

"Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
Murielle wrote:
I got up this morning intending to look up...
Forum: Yarn July 28th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Murielle
Princess Diana Sweater Patternsn

"mirjam" wrote in message
On Jul 28, 9:36 am, "Murielle" wrote:
"suzee"...
Forum: Yarn July 28th 09, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Murielle
Princess Diana Sweater Patternsn

"suzee" wrote in message
Murielle wrote:
"mirjam" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn July 28th 09, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Murielle
Princess Diana Sweater Patternsn

Hi Mirjam,

Thanks for the heads up. I will no longer send the patterns out to anyone.
I apologize to you if I seemed a liittle snippy, but I've honestly had no
idea it was illegal.

Thanks again...
Forum: Yarn July 28th 09, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By Murielle
Disregard Princess Diana Sweater Offer

I will not be emailing scanned images of the patterns to anyone ... every
again.

Murielle
Showing results 1 to 25 of 237