Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: randyswoodshoop
Forum: Carving January 25th 09, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 1
Posted By randyswoodshoop
Relief carving in Cherry

Has any one done a relief carving in cherry wood?
Actual I want to do a sign name and small picture in the carving
will cherry hold detail and how hard is it to carve?

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com
Forum: Carving January 21st 09, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 1
Posted By randyswoodshoop
Best soucre for different type of letters

What is the best source for different type letters? I assume its from
the computer but what program and will it let you vary the size?

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com
Forum: Carving June 8th 08, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 3
Posted By randyswoodshoop
Sign Carving

Hi,
I want to try my hand at sign carving. Does anyone know of any good
books out there? Can anyone give me some tips for sign carving?

Thanks,

Randy
http://nokeswoodworking.com
Forum: Carving April 19th 08, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 5
Posted By randyswoodshoop
Carving knives

On Apr 16, 8:23*pm, randyswoodshoop wrote:
As I start to look at new carving knives , the seems to be a lot of
choices out there.
Can anyone tell what knives are the best or...
Forum: Carving April 17th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 5
Posted By randyswoodshoop
Carving knives

As I start to look at new carving knives , the seems to be a lot of
choices out there.
Can anyone tell what knives are the best or what knvies they like the
most? Are Flexicut knives any...
Forum: Carving April 8th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 14
Posted By randyswoodshoop
Why does no one post here? Anyone have patterns to share

On Apr 4, 12:44*pm, Richard wrote:
Gee this is the most actively in ages.
One of the reasons that there is very little actively here is that there
is about 10 or more...
Forum: Carving April 4th 08, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 14
Posted By randyswoodshoop
Why does no one post here? Anyone have patterns to share

On Apr 3, 5:25*pm, ICU wrote:
randyswoodshoop wrote :

On Apr 3, 9:25*am,...
Forum: Carving April 3rd 08, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 14
Posted By randyswoodshoop
Why does no one post here? Anyone have patterns to share

On Apr 3, 9:25*am, ICU wrote:
randyswoodshoop wrote in news:1329a267-b0a3-47ff-b22f-
:

I have seen very few...
Forum: Carving April 2nd 08, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 14
Posted By randyswoodshoop
Why does no one post here? Anyone have patterns to share

On Apr 1, 11:01*pm, (George G) wrote:
Coastal Carvers Meeting last Sunday.
Thought you might like to look at pictures.
George

Forum: Carving March 24th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 14
Posted By randyswoodshoop
Why does no one post here? Anyone have patterns to share

I have seen very few post here...Does anyone know why?

Does anyone have a santa pattern?

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com
Forum: Carving February 24th 08, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 0
Posted By randyswoodshoop
New Web site

Hi,
I just started a new web site and since I'm new at building web sites,
I'd love to get some feed back. Whats good, what is bad, what should I
add or do differently?
http://nokeswoodworks.com
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11