Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vcardx[_2_]
Forum: Quilting March 12th 16, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By vcardx[_2_]
Anvil Chorus Quilt

You have to copy both rows of the address - the underlined portion and the
part that is directly beneath. Copy into search bar and it should work.

-vcardx

wrote in message...
Forum: Needlework August 28th 14, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By vcardx[_2_]
Thread

Hi all,
I've been lurking for ages, rarely posting. Have referred to this post
several times (kept it 'unread' for ages so it wouldn't disappear!), but it
appears the yarntree pdf is now quite...
Forum: Needlework January 20th 13, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By vcardx[_2_]
Looking For Silk Thread

Vicki Clayton's Hand Dyed Fibres are great, although I don't find her
website particularly easy to navigate to find a colour. It has a great
feel, and so far for me it has good colourfastness. ...
Forum: Needlework May 2nd 11, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By vcardx[_2_]
new-to-me designer

Ooooohhhh, how gorgeous!!! Thanks for the link!
-mvc

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
Love this designer's...
Forum: Needlework October 10th 10, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By vcardx[_2_]
A helpful hint for feathering floss.

The first thing that comes to my mind is the possibility of using some
fabric cover with some 'nap' over the cardboard that would hopefully hold it
better...
Something like a velvet or microfibre...
Forum: Needlework February 3rd 10, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By vcardx[_2_]
Looking for website

Try this one...
www.scarletquince.com

"Corri" wrote in message
Hello people,
I can NOT...
Forum: Needlework December 9th 09, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By vcardx[_2_]
Question (was: Comments on Dimensions Gold Pattern)

Thanks!

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
"vcardx" wrote in message
Forum: Needlework December 8th 09, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By vcardx[_2_]
Question (was: Comments on Dimensions Gold Pattern)

Thanks, Lucille and Dawne. Yes, I think the idea of making a b&w copy but
having to refer back to original happened years ago with my first
cross-stitch pattern (not Dimensions). I loved the way...
Forum: Needlework December 8th 09, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By vcardx[_2_]
Question (was: Comments on Dimensions Gold Pattern)

I've never done a Dimensions Gold pattern (or in fact any Dimensions
pattern - I've started out with small easy ones!), but have been eying the
Beautiful Bird for a long time. Has anyone here ever...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9