Showing results 1 to 25 of 102
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DiMa[_4_]
Forum: Quilting July 7th 11, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
OT-but you are such a friendly bunch

Prayers, good wishes and healing thoughts on the way for all.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

"Ursula Schrader" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 26th 11, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
6 months 'til Christmas...

Now you can count down:

http://www.xmasclock.com/

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Sandy E" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting June 25th 11, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
OT Mischief in MO!

Oh, I do love that little cutie, especially the quilty floor carpet.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." ...
Forum: Quilting June 21st 11, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Australian round robin

What does that entail please, I have not done one.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Dot" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 21st 11, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
G'day!

Me too Dee, I have all the makings for a child's bed quilt sorted -
procrastinating a bit though because of the cold.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Dee...
Forum: Quilting June 20th 11, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Desert Island Quilt books/tools/notions

I would take a treadle machine, my stash all in one box, quilting tools all
in one box, thread in one box, my 6 QIs, and a very big looooong cold beer
'cause desert islands are hot and my...
Forum: Quilting June 14th 11, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Ping Am I here?

And in Australia.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
We've...
Forum: Quilting June 12th 11, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
I'm going to be a Great Aunt!

Congratulations to both Kate and Karen, being a great aunt is cool. I have
three 'great aunt grandchildren' and I seem to be making everything for them
and nothing for anyone else.
It is such...
Forum: Quilting June 10th 11, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Crib quilt panel

Well, I googled "Are there any animals beginning with x?"
and this is what the answer was:
Answer:

Yes there are several:

There's the x-ray fish (also called Pristella maxillaris but x-ray is...
Forum: Quilting June 6th 11, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
the quilting has begun!

Will we really have to wait that long to see it?
Could we please have a peek now, pretty please.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Mary"...
Forum: Quilting June 2nd 11, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Machine quilting and other information

Hi all,

I thought I would post this link to an online quilting magazine - I am not
associated with in any way other than being subscribed to it.

It has an article on free motion quilting which I...
Forum: Quilting June 1st 11, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Help-Machine quilting

That was problem at first. I also now spray outside on the veranda to
protect my kitty QIs.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Pat S"...
Forum: Quilting June 1st 11, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Help-Machine quilting

Polly, I use the basting spray on small objects and it works well.
I also use it in conjunction with pins on larger quilts and it does help
because you use less pins and Yes, the needle does need...
Forum: Quilting June 1st 11, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
some new(er) finishes

Hi Karen,

Unfortunately there was no link in your post.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Karen Tucker" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting May 31st 11, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Help-Machine quilting

I do mostly what Susan has said but instead of hand cream I use tightly
fitted finger rubber stalls (the kind you count pages or money with) on my
thumbs, and two fingers on both hands. Works for...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 11, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
my favorite thing

The surprise look (is this for me?) on their face and the joy I get from
giving.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Polly Esther" ...
Forum: Quilting May 26th 11, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Warm Wishes

Lovely work, I am sure he will cherish it.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Lizzy Taylor" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting May 8th 11, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Old dog, new trick

Another tip for me and my friends who are still learning.

Thanks.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting April 28th 11, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
Matilda's Own Round Revolving Rotary Cutting Mat

Hi,

Last post: Matilda's Own Round Revolving Rotary Cutting Mat | posted by
RevRobertson on 04-27-2011

Just want to say that I have spoken to the manufacturers here in Melbourne
and that there...
Forum: Quilting April 26th 11, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 45
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
OT what shall we wear?

Totally agree where the money could be spent.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Sandy E" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 25th 11, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
WAY OFF TOPIC!

Healing thoughts and prayers on the way.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"rusty" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 22nd 11, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
PING - Kate in MI - from Aussie quilter

Have you received my emails about mat?
Cheers,
--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia
Forum: Quilting April 15th 11, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
further crap and nonsense

Hang in there, it will be worth the hassle.

Prayers on the way.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"off kilter "...
Forum: Quilting April 13th 11, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
New quilting toy - picture posted!

I've just drooled all over my keyboard.

Oh, my skin is turning green.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

IMS wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 11th 11, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By DiMa[_4_]
New quilting toy

Well done.

I seem to just miss out on things like this.