Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: maryd[_3_]
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 09, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT email change

I know how to spam proof. If someone wants to open every email and check
for addresses, go for it. I can always block emails on my end. :)

--...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 09, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Not OT : Woe is Mz Butterfly

Thanks, Liz. That's what I was looking for

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"Liz Megerle" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 09, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Not OT : Woe is Mz Butterfly

Thanks but there was another server I was thinking of.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"J*" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 09, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT Show Gratitude

You're welcome. How sad for your sister. :( I met two women in Oregon.
One told me about the other. Woman/mother #2 had 2 boys. One was in the
military. Second said he was going to join the...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 09, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT email change

now using

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 09, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Not OT : Woe is Mz Butterfly

Interesting that you should post this now. I was just search the group to
find the name of the server that several on ATT have switched to when ATT
dropped USENET. Help me too, please.

--...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 09, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT Show Gratitude

You're welcome, Donna. My husband's number didn't come up for Viet Nam and
our sons did not join the military. Thank your husband and son for me.

--...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 09, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT Show Gratitude

The WWII vet is ........... I won't write what I think. God bless that 13
yo.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"Louise in Iowa" ...
Forum: Quilting July 21st 09, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT Show Gratitude

You're welcome.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"Dr. Zachary Smith" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 21st 09, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT Show Gratitude

you're welcome

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"amy in CNY" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 21st 09, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT Show Gratitude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSfFYxSdKdo

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
Forum: Quilting July 15th 09, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By maryd[_3_]
happy dance: Celtic Knot Quilt

OH MY!! That is stunning, Susan.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"kratersge" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 29th 09, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Done! Follow up to unquilting

OMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! That is gorgeous, beauteous,
outstanding................

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"Trixie" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 09, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Some new pictures.

You're welcome.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"Alice in PA" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 09, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Some new pictures.

Look at the ads on the right side........ Premium costs $19.99/year.

It's easy to save a picture. Look at the full sizeright clicksave as.

I still get no audio ads and have no intention of...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 09, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 41
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT exercise? anyone?

If I tried to run, I would be in the hospital with blown knees so I stay
with walking.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"Tutu Haynes-Smart" ...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 41
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT exercise? anyone?

I neglected to say that we live in a third floor walk up and I do a round
trip on the average of 3 times a day.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"maryd"...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 09, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 41
Posted By maryd[_3_]
OT exercise? anyone?

I walk at least 1 mile on the treadmill at least 6 days a week with speed
set at 2-3mph (start at 2 and increase until I get to 3 usually takes 10
minutes) and incline set at 3-5 with random...
Forum: Quilting June 19th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Annoying Webshots Audio plug-ins

How could I view an album off line?
--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"KJ" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting June 19th 09, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Annoying Webshots Audio plug-ins

My albums have over 125,000 hits and still haven't had any sound spam.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
I contacted them and told them I was closing the acct...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 09, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Annoying Webshots Audio plug-ins

I haven't had any "audio intrusions" on webshots. I've used it for about 5
years and have no intentions of leaving.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"John"...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 09, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Way OT

probably someone's pet bird.......like a parrot

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"Donna" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 16th 09, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By maryd[_3_]
lettering on quilts

With lettering, just remember to reverse the picture before printing so it's
not backwards.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community
"Dr. Zachary Smith"...
Forum: Quilting June 3rd 09, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Thank you for the beautiful HUG

Thank you, Amy

--
"amy in CNY" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 3rd 09, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By maryd[_3_]
Thank you for the beautiful HUG

Thank you, Sandy. I had beautiful blocks to work with.