Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J*[_4_]
Forum: Quilting March 12th 12, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By J*[_4_]
preschool crafts

donuts....do nuts. boing boing
their post meant nothing at all to me.
didnt know'em, didnt see any connection to quilting...blocked!!
shrug
and i'm not eating donuts now. too much sugar and i'm...
Forum: Quilting August 10th 11, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By J*[_4_]
I think I'm back!

reply from news.albasani.net
j.

wrote ...

I have used the old 'Free Agent' newsreader from
http://free-agent.en.softonic.com/ for many years.
There are no bells and...
Forum: Quilting September 15th 10, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By J*[_4_]
I can now show the whole thing!

that turned out beautifully, Sunny.
great job!!!!
i love the 3D leaves...my favourite part....green and leaves, cant beat that
combo. :)
j.

"Sunny" wrote...
Forum: Quilting September 15th 10, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By J*[_4_]
Which end of the thread to knot???

you can knot the thread at the needle end too, leaving a very tiny tail.
works well with silk thread..
j.

"Leslie& The Furbabies in MO." wrote ...
What has always confounded me about this question...
Forum: Quilting September 14th 10, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By J*[_4_]
OT Truths for Mature Humans- humor

i'll try to read thru the rest later when i'm fully awake.
i got to #8.
sometimes the newspaper is forbidden by law to say what the cause of death
was.
j.

"Leslie& The Furbabies in MO." wrote...
Forum: Quilting September 10th 10, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By J*[_4_]
Fire South of San Francisco

has anyone heard from any of the RCTQ people who live in that area?
Marcella is one who lives down that way. cant recall who else.
it is a massive massive fire. :(
j.
Forum: Quilting April 16th 10, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By J*[_4_]
scrappy earrings, bias binding, clean iron

http://patchworkunderground.com/blog/category/tutorials

other stuff on that page but those caught my eye.
got scraps of clothing trim, make earrings for those teens/twentys/any-age,
so cute.
how to...
Forum: Quilting April 13th 10, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By J*[_4_]
'Bye for a few days

for some reason i dont seem to have your new addy.
no worrys, i can wait til ya come home to us.
hugz from the LIME Lunatic,
j.

"Pat S" wrote ...
I have just a few minutes to myself before the...
Forum: Quilting April 13th 10, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By J*[_4_]
'Bye for a few days

i guess we'll have to wait for your new email addy too.
no worrys as long as you're not offline too long.
all the best for as smooth a move as possible.
maybe the force be with you, our Pat on the...
Forum: Quilting December 30th 09, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By J*[_4_]
OT--google wave

ok, have sent an invite to the hotmail addy.
mine didnt arrive instantly, took a day and a bit.
be patient.
there is a link in the email to you that goes to wave opening in your
browser.
i'll have...
Forum: Quilting October 20th 09, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By J*[_4_]
Check this out!! (specially *J*)

shoplifting food, maybe?
food doesnt have any security tags to set off the machines on the way out.
or do they?
no idea other than that possibility.
unless she was looking for someone inside, then...
Forum: Quilting October 20th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By J*[_4_]
test thru albasani

i dont like letting a puter beat me.
j.

"Polly Esther" wrote ...
No fair, Jeanne. I cry 'foul'. Fowl? Anyhow. How very sneaky of you
to dare us to respond to your testing when we were all...
Forum: Quilting October 20th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By J*[_4_]
OT---I knew it was good!!!

http://www.realage.com/tips/eat-this-fall-treat-for-your-heart

I knew it was good!!!!
i just didnt have all this info about it.
now is the season for the northern hemisphere.
get'em fresh, get'em...
Forum: Quilting October 19th 09, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By J*[_4_]
test thru albasani

i already replied to you, Judy, thanks for the help.
this is for the group, fwiw....
i had to fiddle the 'sent from' and 'reply to' email addys so neither were
real but the server would accept as...
Forum: Quilting October 19th 09, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By J*[_4_]
test thru albasani (NOT)

ta, tutu,
not all alone out here, eh.
you could'a fooled me most of the time.
oh well.
at least now i have 3 different access servers to rctq thru OE.
one of 'em has to be working at all times you'd...
Forum: Quilting October 19th 09, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By J*[_4_]
its got very quiet on here today??

i guess t'were the right day to get albasani work'n then.
i was email'n back and forth with the guy on their website but i wasnt
making myself clear enough for the right replys from him.
i finally...
Forum: Quilting October 19th 09, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By J*[_4_]
test thru albasani

finally got it right.
all those who do not reply to any of my posts get an A+++.
the rest of you failed the test miserably.
oh well.
j.
Forum: Quilting October 19th 09, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By J*[_4_]
test thru albasani

yet another test til i get this right.