Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Craftsy
Forum: Sewing September 4th 12, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By Craftsy
Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machine hold thread cone?

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:55:35 -0400, "Ron Anderson"
wrote:

"Craftsy" wrote in message
On Wed,...
Forum: Sewing September 4th 12, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By Craftsy
Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machine hold thread cone?

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 22:19:27 -0500, Craftsy wrote:

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:13:04 -0700, "BEI Design"
wrote:

Craftsy wrote:
A couple...
Forum: Sewing March 22nd 12, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By Craftsy
Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machine hold thread cone?

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:13:04 -0700, "BEI Design"
wrote:

Craftsy wrote:
A couple of years ago or so, I saw a sale for cones of
thread at a very good...
Forum: Sewing March 22nd 12, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By Craftsy
Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machine hold thread cone?

A couple of years ago or so, I saw a sale for cones of thread at a
very good price so I bought a couple. I've since never been able to
figure out how to use them on my regular sewing machine. When...
Forum: Sewing March 23rd 10, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 0
Posted By Craftsy
Hand-rolled hem ... I'm lost as to exact process.

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:02:04 -0500, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Well, then. Carry on. But - may I recommend a 'forever' file. I keep a
clear plastic shoebox with a label that...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5