Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NDJoan[_2_]
Forum: Yarn July 1st 11, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By NDJoan[_2_]
Too hot for yarn?

On Jun 27, 1:26*pm, "King's Crown" wrote:

That is breathtaking! *Just beautiful. *Such great detail.

Thanks, Lynne! My granddaughter was adorable in it, of course! :)

Joan
Forum: Yarn June 27th 11, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By NDJoan[_2_]
Too hot for yarn?

On Jun 25, 2:49*pm, "King's Crown" wrote:

Would love to see the baptism gown. *It sounds just lovely.

As promised, here's the...
Forum: Yarn June 24th 11, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By NDJoan[_2_]
Too hot for yarn?

On Jun 23, 5:06*am, mirjam wrote:
I *just* finished last night a baptism gown for my granddaughter which
is made out of alpaca/silk yarn. *It's soooo soft! *I loved...
Forum: Yarn June 22nd 11, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By NDJoan[_2_]
Too hot for yarn?

On Jun 21, 12:47*pm, "King's Crown" wrote:
That's the way I kind of feel. *Not too many projects going on right now. *I
do have a hat I machine knitted from a hand knit...
Forum: Yarn May 23rd 11, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By NDJoan[_2_]
Knit'nStyle Feb .2011 pattern 25

On May 20, 12:42*pm, dawn0 wrote:
Knitting valentine shawl *It is printed *#1 color *PASSION * #2 COLOR
IS RED

When the pattern instructions starts it says using b cast...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5