Showing results 1 to 25 of 258
Search took 1.88 seconds.
Forum: Beads October 6th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Extreme peyote stitch

This is so neat - this artist takes 1" pencils, sharpens them, and
drills a hole through them to essentially make a bead. She then sews
them together to make sculptures based on the prickly look of...
Forum: Beads August 20th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
AD: One-Eyed Bead Sales

Linda, I'm sorry to hear that you had a stroke in your eye. I didn't
think that was possible :\ I will have to peruse your listings more
when I get home - I have some fun money in PayPal so perhaps I...
Forum: Beads August 20th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Something nice I spotted...

Hi group! Long time no chat. I have been working hard on my portfolio
application and it hasn't left me any time for beady stuff.

I'm really in love with this...
Forum: Needlework July 22nd 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Free stuff for price of postage

Just a note that all the patterns and mini-kits are taken!
Forum: Needlework June 29th 08, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Free stuff for price of postage

Hi group,

I'm clearing out my stash and thought I would offer these. I just want
a little postage to offset the cost of sending these away :-) Send me
a note at calzephyr AT gmail DOT com...all from...
Forum: Beads May 20th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
My first wire-wrap necklace

That turned out very nice, the copper wire and green donuts really go
well together. And such neat wrapping too, I can't do that :-)
Forum: Beads February 22nd 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
The Beading Room going out of business sale

Just thought I would pass this along...

http://www.thebeadingroom.com

Best,
Christine
Forum: Rubberstamps January 31st 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Stamp usage question

This is more a legal copyright question. *I suggest you read the U.S.
Copyright Office's FAQ:http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#wccc

As I understand it, your stamp had an implied...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 29th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Stamp usage question

Hi group,

I made my own rubber stamp from a Speedball kit and someone asked me
if they could get a copy of it. I was quite flattered at first, but
now I realize that if I give them a copy, it will...
Forum: Beads January 21st 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Soldering jump rings

I couldn't think of a clever title for this post, but I think I'm
finally finding the love for metal working, especially after running
through so many designs for my chain project. I made 54 jump...
Forum: Beads January 13th 08, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Birthday Shirley

I had no idea Shirley :-) Happy birthday!
Forum: Needlework January 13th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Horse Pattern :-)

Hi Karen,

I remember your name :-) The link you posted didn't work for me, but I
couldn't find any horse patterns on their site...the name though
reminds me of Pegasus Originals. I'm sure I have...
Forum: Needlework January 12th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Horse Pattern :-)

Hi guys,

I used to post here a loooong time ago. I love x-stitch with my heart
and soul, but I can't complete anything and every few years I go
through a phase where I think I can :-) I used to have...
Forum: Beads December 23rd 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
AD: Etsy Shop Closing

Good luck with your future endeavours :-) The jewelery category on
Etsy seems really competitive, and I dislike having to schmooze it up
on the forums because I don't like the forum format and...
Forum: Beads December 17th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
some beadwork..........no, really.........

They're so pretty Jerri, I really like the blue/gray one. Out of all
the craft stuff I have, a beading loom isn't in the pile, I'll have to
treat myself to one for Christmas :-)
Forum: Beads December 15th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
I'm getting a B+

Terrific!!! I'm very glad for you. I was sure you were doing better
than you thought.

Patti

Thanks Patti :-) This has been such a totally different experience
from everything else I have...
Forum: Beads December 15th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Bird ring

Hi guys,

Here you go:

http://purpleponyart.livejournal.com/43020.html

The hardest part was the best. Oh my goodness. First I managed to
torch a hole in the first one, and then my second one melted...
Forum: Beads December 13th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
I'm getting a B+

Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop a quick note. I'm getting a B+ in my class. Whew!!
I'm so relieved. I also found the card reader so I'll post some more
pictures soon.

Best,
Christine
Forum: Beads December 10th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Bead and Button Christmas tree

Thanks for the link Lisa, that is gorgeous! The artist has a nice eye
for colour too. Maybe I'll have time to make one over Christmas
holidays. Post a pic of yours when its done :-)
Forum: Beads December 10th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Determining Pricing?

Hi there,

If you do a search on this group, you'll find many discussions about
pricing. Lots of artists use formulas too - such as "cost of supplies
X 3". I'm still out on the pricing thing myself,...
Forum: Beads December 10th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Almost to the end...for a while :-)

Hi Patti,

Thanks so much for your encouragement. My teacher is funny, I don't
doubt that she's a nice person and knows her stuff, but she has a real
critical eye, which is both a good thing and a...
Forum: Beads December 9th 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Photoshop to create Seed bead designs?

On Dec 9, 11:03 am, Kwiter wrote:
Kwe Hello, is it feaseable to use Photoshops Grid system to create
layouts for beading as I already own this or is a dedicated prg more
Forum: Beads December 9th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Almost to the end...for a while :-)

Hi Val,

Bummer the class isn't super fun! :-( I hope you get a decent grade though.

Me too! I have no idea how the things are going to be marked - I have
completed everything and haven't missed a...
Forum: Beads December 7th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Almost to the end...for a while :-)

Hi guys,

My mid-term for my jewellery and metals class is next week, then I go
back to school on January 9th. I wish I could say that I'm enjoying
the class immensely, but several realities have...
Forum: Beads October 12th 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
BECKI BEAD'S BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday Becki! My goodness there are a lot of October babies :-)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 258