Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sewnigel
Forum: Quilting January 31st 14, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By sewnigel
Where is everyone?

replying to NightMist, sewnigel wrote:
I came across an aricle on Dorset Buttons in my latest edition of Jane Austin
Knits: http://www.interweavestore.com/jane-austen-knits-2013

--
Forum: Yarn January 31st 14, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18

replying to spinninglilac, sewnigel wrote:
I came across an article on these in my latest Jane Austin Knits.
http://www.interweavestore.com/jane-austen-knits-2013

--
Forum: Yarn January 31st 14, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3

replying to spinninglilac, sewnigel wrote:
I doubt that you'd still be looking, but just in case the new issue of Jane
Austin Knits has an article that would help, and the digital copy is on...
Forum: Needlework January 30th 14, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By sewnigel
Newbie

replying to Joan Erickson , sewnigel wrote:
Thanks Joan. Haven't been doing much needlework recently, too much of work
that doesn´t involve any needles! I've been reading my latest Jane Austen
Knits...
Forum: Needlework January 23rd 14, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By sewnigel
Newbie

Hi everyone, just discovered this site and hope to get as much feedback as
possible. I'm new to the site, but also reasonably new to the whole
needlecrafts scene. My sewing extends to basic...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5