Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Martha[_4_]
Forum: Polymer Clay May 6th 08, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By Martha[_4_]
*Ping* Barbara, Sarajane, anybody? about bakeability

Thank you Sarajane!

Martha

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
hi there Martha!
Take a look at the tutorial I put up...
Forum: Polymer Clay May 2nd 08, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By Martha[_4_]
*Ping* Barbara, Sarajane, anybody? about bakeability

No kidding, I joined a Yahoo group last year and it has zero activity. I'll
try again. I also tried PCC once or twice and nobody was there. Will try
again. Thanks for the tips. I actually got some...
Forum: Polymer Clay May 1st 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By Martha[_4_]
*Ping* Barbara, Sarajane, anybody? about bakeability

Hi, can't believe the spam lately. Anybody want to start a Google or Yahoo
group? I hate moderated groups but this is ridiculous!

Anyway, here's my question. I want to do some almost full-sized...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 4th 08, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By Martha[_4_]
Synergy I pictures and stories

wrote in message
I took over 300 pictures at the Synergy conference and am going to
post them in...
Forum: Polymer Clay February 6th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 1
Posted By Martha[_4_]
Anybody try new clay Studio by Sculpey?

According to Polyform it's supposed to be very durable and easy to
condition, and superior for large projects as it doesn't crack, etc.. Same
bake time. Bakes to a "suede finish." Comes in very...
Forum: Polymer Clay November 5th 07, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 5
Posted By Martha[_4_]
glass beads

"Ann Eales" wrote in message
Thank you Barbara,
Good idea, I never thought of that, and the shape will still be there for
me to...
Forum: Polymer Clay August 8th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By Martha[_4_]
Just want to say Hello...

wrote in message
I am new here. I enjoy polymer clay but I haven't done much with it
yet..

Hi. Seems like...
Forum: Polymer Clay June 15th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 6
Posted By Martha[_4_]
spam

"Vicky" wrote in message