Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Machine Knit December 20th 06, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Brother 950i Help

Hello Douglas,

If I were you, I would go to the Yahoo knitting machine groups, as they
are very active, and the folks on there are so knowledgeable and
friendly.

Two good ones...
Forum: Machine Knit July 5th 06, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Top ndoen sleeve = hemmed edge.

Hi Nancy,

A picot hem would be nice on the sleeve of a baby sweater. You just
make eyelets all across the row (every other stitch is transferred to
the needle beside it, the empty needles are left...
Forum: Machine Knit July 4th 06, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
GC93 Garter Carraige

Hello Peter,

I am a novice at garter carriage knitting, but I have noticed that mine
makes a buzzing noise if I don't have it seated on the needle bed just
right. The poor thing still tries to...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3