Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brenda[_2_]
Forum: Yarn May 13th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By Brenda[_2_]
Long Tail Cast On --- WHY??

What is the purpose of the long tail cast on?

Brenda
Forum: Yarn May 12th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By Brenda[_2_]
Long Tail Cast On - How much????

I don't understand the reason for long tail cast on. Can someone please
explain.

Brenda
"'Nez" wrote in message...
Forum: Yarn April 22nd 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Brenda[_2_]
Another moebius finished.

That is simply gorgeous. I can't imagine ever being good enough to do
something like that.

Brenda
"Bernadette" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 10th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Brenda[_2_]
OT anyone done a sleep study

I had the last sleep study two weeks ago and found out today from the folks
who are to come out with my "new" bpap that I will also require a certain
amount of oxygen along with my other air. I...
Forum: Quilting April 9th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Brenda[_2_]
OT anyone done a sleep study

Hi Anne:

I have had three sleep studies done in a hospital setting. I do have sleep
apnea but sometimes you have to have another, and another, test. All the
wires on your head, on your chest, on...
Forum: Yarn March 17th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By Brenda[_2_]
Purse HELP

Thanks so much for everyone's help on my project. I decided to do the
crochet (sc) twice around the top of the purse and that solved my problem of
curling plus I learned that knitting in the round...
Forum: Yarn March 15th 07, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By Brenda[_2_]
Purse HELP

Hi, I'm not in the least bit insulted and that is exactly what I did. I
thought that if you knitted all or purled all that that was garter stitch?
I am not a very experienced knitter and this was...
Forum: Yarn March 12th 07, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By Brenda[_2_]
Purse HELP

I have just knitted (in-the-round) a purse using the garter stitch. I have
bound off the top and sewed the bottom and made my handle. I did not want
to have to line this thing but the top curls...
Forum: Yarn March 12th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Brenda[_2_]
Snoods/Hair nets

I have a crochet pattern for a "vintage snood". I would think it is
probably fortish. If you think this will do I will email to you.

Brenda
wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9