Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.60 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: freddiefrog
Forum: Beads October 21st 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By freddiefrog
Help for our categories

On Oct 20, 9:46*am, freddiefrog wrote:

I am going to go with this for now, I am sure when someone deides to
open their own store with us that I will be customizing...
Forum: Pottery October 20th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 4
Posted By freddiefrog
Help for our categories, please!

Go to ebay and look around. *Pottery would have kilns, tools, equipment
(wheels, slab rollers, extruders, etc.), raw materials. *Ceramics would be
function ware (bowls, mugs, plates,...
Forum: Beads October 20th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By freddiefrog
Help for our categories

On Oct 20, 8:18*am, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:
A lot of ppl who buy glass would like to differenciate between Czech,
Chinese, Indian, etc. You might also have a category...
Forum: Pottery October 18th 08, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 4
Posted By freddiefrog
Help for our categories, please!

Hello all,

Excuse me barging in, I am hoping you experts can help.

I am the Network Manager for Kaqoo. We are introducing an "Arts &
Crafts" "Ceramics & Pottery" category and I wish to know which...
Forum: Glass October 18th 08, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 0
Posted By freddiefrog
Help needed for our categories; please!

Hello all,

Excuse me barging in, I am hoping you experts can help.

I am the Network Manager for Kaqoo. We are introducing an "Arts &
Crafts" "Glass" category and I wish to know which...
Forum: Beads October 18th 08, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By freddiefrog
Help for our categories

Hello all,

Excuse me barging in, but I need some expert help.

I am the Network Manager for Kaqoo. We are re-vamping our categories
and want to ask the experts what we should show under "Arts &...
Forum: Doll Houses July 28th 08, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 1
Posted By freddiefrog
FA:Granny's Gra'Bag #18

http://collectorscarauction.com/index.php?act=list&item=1103138402

Granny Rat is a proud member of the Green Sock On Left Foot on Tuesday
(GSOLFOT) on-line Miniature Club, and a member of the...
Forum: Marketplace April 17th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By freddiefrog
Free Dollhouse Miniatures Auction

http://hornbyauction.com/index.php?act=list&category=6282