Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Evelyn M
Forum: Needlework November 27th 07, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 227
Posted By Evelyn M
OFF TOPIC - pierced ears

My daughter got her ears pierced not long ago. I waited until she asked to
go and was ready to walk into the store and ask for them to do it. She was
11 years old. I took her and some friends to...
Forum: Needlework September 19th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By Evelyn M
So little time, so much to do!

This is an old topic, but I agree. At one point I also switched jobs
because I was underworked. At that job the pay was good, and they were
happy with me and didn't mind that I was underworked. ...
Forum: Needlework March 28th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Evelyn M
OFF TOPIC - tough news followed by good news

That's good. It's weird but I've seen examples too where there is politics
in kids sports sometimes which affect kid placement. Even with try outs
that are supposed to be fair some of it is based...
Forum: Needlework February 27th 07, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Evelyn M
New Hampshire Celebration of Needlework

Hi Margaret and Bobbie,

I plan to go too but haven't registered yet. I'll probably at least go to
the round robin class and check out the shopping. Hope to see you there
-Evelyn
"Margaret St....
Forum: Needlework February 1st 07, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 24
Posted By Evelyn M
Partly OT, Aya's needle work and photos of Kaito's visit

Hi Bobbie,
I enjoyed the pictures. Kaito is so cute!
-Evelyn

"Queen City x-stitcher" wrote in message
Forum: Needlework January 30th 07, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 145
Posted By Evelyn M
Off topic - what do you watch

I like a lot of the non fiction type shows on your list. Antiques Roadshow,
history, science and nature shows, Dirty Jobs etc. I like the extreme
animal countdown show on Animal Planet. And...
Forum: Needlework November 28th 06, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Evelyn M
Happy dancing!

real pretty.

"lewmew" wrote in message

Managed to get a picture up:

Forum: Needlework November 28th 06, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Evelyn M
OFF TOPIC - hockey news

Great!
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
DS made the JV squad as one of 2 goalies!

Cheryl
Forum: Needlework November 28th 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Evelyn M
OT updating the update OT - Cheryl OK Update

I love playing hockey myself. Can't seem to get enough of it. But I can't
force DS to feel the same way if he just doesn't. -Evelyn

"ellice" wrote in...
Forum: Needlework November 28th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Evelyn M
OT updating the update OT - Cheryl OK Update

He plays on the Chelmsford Squirt 3 team. I think it is a combination of
things. They haven't been wining much (they seem to come up against teams
with bigger players a lot of the time), and...
Forum: Needlework November 22nd 06, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Evelyn M
OT updating the update OT - Cheryl OK Update

On my women's team we have an excellent player on offense who is also a
great goalie. She can do both really well. These days she usually plays
goalie because we don't have a regular goalie and she...
Forum: Needlework November 20th 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 74
Posted By Evelyn M
So - who has met face to face

Hi guys,
No problem. I had fun meeting you all and look forward to the next
Celebrations. I haven't been posting much. Stitching is going slowly for
me but I still pick up my project and work...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12