Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mary O'Neill
Forum: Quilting March 28th 12, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary O'Neill
Snow Quilts

On 3/26/2012 9:32 AM, Hanne in DK wrote:
Den 26-03-2012 18:00, rusty skrev:

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/simon-beck-snow-art

Wow, just wow!

What Hanne said.
Forum: Quilting March 12th 12, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Mary O'Neill
New Directory

rusty wrote:
Thanks Karen for all the work you've put into the directory! Mine
arrived this afternoon.

Thank you Karen!

--
Mary O'Neill
Customer Service Rep

gloworm wrote:
What is the Facebook address? I tried putting in rctq, but nothing
came up? Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/47773676370/
Forum: Quilting December 16th 11, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Mary O'Neill
Don't you just hate it when...

Hanne in DK wrote:
... you fumble and a full bobbin takes on a life of it's own?

It ran right across my wooden living room floor, too!

Hanne in DK

or right across my tile floor with a...
Forum: Quilting November 27th 11, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary O'Neill
Gingerbread Cookies

Nightmist, Thank you for posting all your Gingerbread recipes! The apple
upside down gingerbread sounds really yummy!

Mary Helen in Arizona
Forum: Quilting November 26th 11, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Mary O'Neill
"traditional" Thanksgiving dinner

We never had GBC for Thanksgiving dinners when I was growing up. My mom
did cook other things with cream of mushroom soup though. You will never
see me cook a recipe that calls for any cream of " ...
Forum: Quilting November 13th 11, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Mary O'Neill
The thing I hate the most about quilting is .......

....the borders.

Sunny wrote:
ripping out zig-zag or blanket stitches made by my sewing machine in the course of applique.

Now, what's your favorite task to hate?

Sunny
Yes, miles and...
Forum: Quilting October 14th 11, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Mary O'Neill
quilt spotting

Claudia wrote:
Good morning everyone!

My day already started 3 hours ago (and it's Saturday!!).

While waiting for the rest of the family to wake up, I'm playing
around on the computer....
Forum: Quilting September 24th 11, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Mary O'Neill
Little Quilt Pix

Bronnie, Thank you for the story and picture! Great little quilt! In
grade school "Kookaburra" was one of the songs we learned. Oh and
"Waltzing Matilda".

Mary Helen in Arizona

Bronnie...
Forum: Quilting September 24th 11, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Mary O'Neill
OT More on the NightMist Saga

Ginger in CA wrote:
NM, that sounds very similar to what the situation was with my
fibroids. They couldn't do ultrasound or pelvic because they were so
huge. The anemia was so bad the dr didn't...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 11, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mary O'Neill
Being of Sound Mind

I have not done this, but I really need to do this with my mother. She
has Stage IV breast cancer. Her prognosis was six years, in '07, or take
longer depending on new medications and how she...
Forum: Quilting August 28th 11, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Mary O'Neill
Any updates on Hug quilt for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords?

I sent my stuff to Patti, in Phoenix. Haven't seen any posts from her
for a long time.

Mary O'Neill

Ginger in CA wrote:
Was it Tia Mary heading this up?

Ginger in CA
On Aug 28, 2:19 am,...
Forum: Quilting August 28th 11, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Mary O'Neill
Any updates on Hug quilt for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords?

I was just wondering if anything has been posted regarding this quilt? I
haven't seen anything regarding it being finished or delivered. Thanks!
Forum: Quilting August 12th 11, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary O'Neill
Now no Facebook

A few days ago my youngest daughter said her fb was all weird. And then
the next day she tried it and it was fine. Probably just fb.

Sunny wrote:
I can't use my Facebook account now. I don't...
Forum: Quilting June 30th 11, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Mary O'Neill
OT they never give up

Polly Esther wrote:
The last few days I've received spams saying my bank has refused the
transfer of payment on my income tax.
Really?
I didn't transfer payment to ANYBODY .
I...
Forum: Quilting June 1st 11, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Mary O'Neill
stains on Grandmother's flower garden quilt

Sewgirl wrote:
I have been the lucky recipient of a vintage GFG quilt top. I had it
hand quilted by some ladies at a church near my mothers, and now that
it is done, I am unsure how to go...
Forum: Quilting April 25th 11, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Mary O'Neill
My current project... pictures at webshots

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2160488960100372729qjSQpm

Mary O'Neill wrote:
The lady I work with has a niece who just gave birth prematurely to twin
girls. Sadly one passed away. ...
Forum: Quilting April 24th 11, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Mary O'Neill
My current project...

The lady I work with has a niece who just gave birth prematurely to twin
girls. Sadly one passed away. I am making two preemie quilts to give
to the surviving twin, Tae.

My QI does jump up on...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 11, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Mary O'Neill
Who posted...

Alice in PA wrote:
the photo of a baby quilt recently that had bright colors, nine patches
in the center of each block, and the colors in each block formed an
arrow? I wanted to keep it, or...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 11, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Mary O'Neill
Red, white and blue hugg

Pati, in Phx wrote:
LOL
Yep I am pretty much rested up from working the TreadleArt booth. Rick
is in much better spirits and working on restraint with food (after
the stent and such).
Got a...
Forum: Quilting February 1st 11, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Mary O'Neill
finished quilt photos

The Christmas tree skirt is beautiful. I love the baby quilt. I love
quilts with bright colors! What is that pattern?

Taria wrote:
I uploaded a few photos to my flickr page:
Forum: Quilting January 25th 11, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mary O'Neill
My current project...

Sally, I have some of your blocks too! You are going to have post some
pictures for us to see! I'm going to hang mine on a wall in my
granddaughter's bedroom at our house. Mary O'Neill in...
Forum: Quilting January 24th 11, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mary O'Neill
My current project...

amy in SoCal wrote:
Awwww! your QI is so cute! Is this a flannel quilt? i love the colors,
your DH is a lucky guy!

Thanks Amy. The fabric is not flannel. I picked up the backing this
weekend...
Forum: Quilting January 24th 11, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mary O'Neill
My current project...

Kay,

Would love to see pics of your Li'l Red Fox. I love kitties! I'll take
pictures of my Starry night quilt top and post them. It is fourth in
line to be worked on after my DH quilt. I know...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 11, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mary O'Neill
My current project...

Kay Ahr wrote:
Tee, hee!! How cute! I might have to download him into my Webshots and
use him as wallpaper for a few days. OK?
Kay

It's fine with me Kay. That's my Max. He is just a few...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 72