Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sarit Wolfus
Forum: Jewelry April 6th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
About Fine Silver

On Apr 6, 4:01=A0am, Bob wrote:
On Apr 5, 7:30 am, wrote:

On Mar 26, 4:32 am, wrote:

Hi,all
Forum: Jewelry February 23rd 08, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 8
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Gage sizes of silver and copper wire

The gage scale is a standard measure scale, regardless of the material
being measured. See for example the conversion tool at
http://www.Pasternakfindings.com/converter.asp (select the...
Forum: Jewelry December 10th 07, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
How to get a white Silver finish?

On Dec 9, 3:14 am, "Paul WIlson" wrote:
Folks,
I noticed that silver castings are, well, white...right after casting.
One does then polish them to make them shiny like...
Forum: Jewelry November 25th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
In need of advice.

On Nov 24, 10:26 am, Maneki Neko wrote:
Greetings,

I've been trolling about the group for a while now and the thought
occurred that maybe I should ask for some...
Forum: Beads October 24th 07, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
need earring wires

On Oct 19, 1:28 am, "Roxan" wrote:
I need to order some 14 kt gold filled earring wires, I usually get them
from Rio Grande, but their prices are a little high. Does any one...
Forum: Jewelry September 30th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
adjustable bracelet

On Sep 30, 4:36 am, "Sterling" wrote:
yeah, I got the same impression. Bead weavers and the like use the term
"patterns" when referring to instructions. Somehow, I just...
Forum: Jewelry September 9th 07, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Gold Vermeil Posts

I agree with Marilee. Gold filled seems to have a prosperity these
days and supply stores are adding new gold filled findings daily. I've
seen all kinds of gold filled posts, including fancy posts.
I...
Forum: Beads September 9th 07, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
ISO: silver wire

Hi Johanna,
See the silver wire at Pasternak Findings:
http://www.pasternakfindings.com/indexdz.asp?ColumnID=63&dzSex=2&dzgroup=SR12&dzmanf=12&sname=Silver%20Wire
Their service is excellent. Just ask...
Forum: Beads June 29th 07, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
selling bead jewellery on internet is waste of time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Jun 27, 3:22 am, wrote:
My wife bought a book on how to sell bead jewellery.
It suggested don't bother trying to sell on the internet:
people need to feel the product in their...
Forum: Jewelry June 5th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
COMMISSION

On Jun 2, 1:01 pm, RR wrote:
Carl - thanks for responding - I thought it was clear - obviously was
wrong.

A jewelry designer - freelancer - was asked by a manufacturer to
Forum: Jewelry June 5th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Best source for sterling silver snake chain?

On Jun 1, 6:45 am, lavachickie wrote:
I'm a glass fuser, selling my pendants. I want to include a good
quality 18" or 20" snake chain as an option -- preferably for a...
Forum: Jewelry May 28th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Indian ring sizer mystery.

On May 26, 6:43 am, wrote:
Hi, I recently bought a set of ring sizers made in India. Most of the
sizers I've seen will say 7 for 7 and 7- for 7 1/2, but this set
Forum: Beads May 19th 07, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Chain Maille !!!

On May 17, 11:42 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Lol. It is very addicting, but so is lampwork, wire, and seed beads. Then
again, maybe I just have an addictive personality!

I...
Forum: Jewelry April 18th 07, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
copper how to seal it to keep it from turning

On Apr 17, 6:02 am, "Vicky" wrote:
ones arm fingers green! I doing some wire wrapped rings and breacelets
and i like the copper wire but i dont like the idea of my work...
Forum: Beads April 6th 07, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Source for Mesh Findings?

On Apr 4, 10:33 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Hi all,

I've wanted to try some mesh. Does anyone have a good source for the
findings?

I have an old B&B (2005) with...
Forum: Beads March 25th 07, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Sterling Silver Beads I need to order some more and i was wondering if any one

On Mar 19, 8:23 pm, "Vicky" wrote:
had a good place for a deal or if any one else had a need to order
some and we could work a deal to get all together to make a bigger
Forum: Beads March 25th 07, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Looking for a source for the same tiny earhooks as Urban Maille

On Mar 20, 9:18 am, Lauriene R wrote:
These earhooks are Balinese. They are quite small (approx 1/2") with
a very well-rounded end, so it's gentle on the ear. I don't...
Forum: Beads February 21st 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
memory wire jewellery is patented?

On Feb 20, 12:18 pm, wrote:
US patent 6675610:

Jewelry pieces formed entirely or partially of a shape memory alloy
provided with a pre-determined memory shape, where the shape...
Forum: Jewelry February 21st 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 17

On Feb 20, 12:18 pm, wrote:
US patent 6675610:

Jewelry pieces formed entirely or partially of a shape memory alloy
provided with a pre-determined memory shape, where the shape...
Forum: Jewelry December 23rd 06, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 19
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Glue for Glass to Metal -- At my wit's end...

Hi Andrea,
What I did was to find a serious local adhesives company and then set a
meeting with their advisor/technologist. I defined my requirements in
terms of materials to be glued, flexibility of...
Forum: Jewelry September 3rd 06, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 8
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Gold soldering question...

A similar question was asked 3 months ago. Here is the link to...
Forum: Jewelry August 21st 06, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
stop silver jewellery from tarnishing

Hi Ricky,
Have you tried 960 silver? I've seen years-old pieces made from 960
silver that still look "as new". We have here (Israel) several
manufactures that make it in form of plates and wires as a...
Forum: Jewelry August 21st 06, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
[looking4] rubber by the foot

If you are fine with their prices, you have nothing to worry about
ordering from Pasternak. I work with them on a regular basis, online
and offline, and I am very happy with the quality of their...
Forum: Jewelry July 19th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarit Wolfus
Just started my own jewelry business...

Is it a good idea to open a brick and mortar store without investing in
marketing and promoting your store? Probably not.
The same applies to a commercial website. A normal site that is not
promoted...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24