Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Terri
Forum: Quilting August 8th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Terri
Nothing to lose, right?

Well, I went and did it. After being out of work for months, and being
prodded yet again to sell my work, I finally let myself get talked into
trying it for real. I have a friend who travels the...
Forum: Quilting August 4th 07, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Terri
Fabric Buying Stories

While at the LQS I was accosted by a couple who decided I looked like
a quilter and before I knew it I was enlisted in helping them figure
out what batting was, how to use it, how much to buy and all...
Forum: Quilting June 20th 07, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By Terri
The Bi-Annual Chore

Once about every six months or so my scrap bin fills up so much I have to
stop and take the time to pull it all out and individually iron it and
cut it into usuable pieces, perhaps for a scrappy...
Forum: Quilting February 14th 07, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Terri
Question for the group

Question one:

Without googling, if you've never seen Soamoan quilts,
what do you envision in the way of patterns, colors
and motiffs for baby quilts?

Second question:

If you are familiar with...
Forum: Quilting August 20th 06, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Terri
Update on Uh Oh Quilt Uh oh

julia sidebottom wrote in
:

Soooooo Pretty!
julia

Well thank you, all of you! I have determined that I don't have...
Forum: Quilting August 18th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Terri
My Quilt Collection Groweth

I wish I'd done this as I went instead of having to go back
and collect everything and put it in one place now but so it goes.
I'm testing driving a slide show with some of my quilts of
the past 3...
Forum: Quilting August 15th 06, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By Terri
Greetings again!

"Donna in NE La." wrote in
:

Terri, do you happen to remember what magazine the pattern is in?

Indeedy doody!...rifle, oh...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 06, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By Terri
Greetings again!

Pat in Virginia wrote in

Terri: The "aprons" wh is delightful! I
have a collection of old aprons. I won't
be able to display them...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 06, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By Terri
Greetings again!

"Louise" wrote in

Glad you're back home safely and having good times with the grandkids!
I'm really liking your bowtie - could be...
Forum: Quilting August 12th 06, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By Terri
Greetings again!

To cut to the chase and exclude the harrowing saga of our return to
Idaho from Louisiana we are unpacked, in our home, re-acquainting
ourselves with our grandchildren and I've been putting a serious...
Forum: Quilting August 12th 06, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Terri
A question about fat quarter sets

Sandy Foster wrote in
:

Ann, have you seen M'Liss Rae Hawley's FQ books? There are other people
who have...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11