Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Denise in NH[_2_]
Forum: Quilting March 14th 12, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
Sorry

On Mar 13, 4:35*pm, "Steven Cook" wrote:
Sorry everyone. *Sending a link to someone else and forgot I was in the
newsgroup.

It's not a bad video, just not on topic...
Forum: Quilting February 7th 12, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
OT Name the puppy!

On Feb 3, 11:55*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
I decided to use my spare time volunteering at the local animal
shelter- y'all know I'm absolutely goofy about...
Forum: Quilting January 11th 12, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
The Joy of Books

On Jan 11, 2:30*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
On 10/01/2012 23:55, Sandy E wrote:

Howdy!

This is ON topic because I'm sure some of those books
are...
Forum: Quilting December 17th 11, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
Sorry, now it's my turn to ask for...

On Dec 17, 3:55*am, "Ursula Schrader" wrote:
Well, I hate to bother you, but I could really need your good thoughts,
prayers, healing energy, or whatever you may be able...
Forum: Quilting November 30th 11, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
This stinks

On Nov 28, 8:51*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I want you to see what I'm quilting. *We want to know what you're quilting.
There was a skunk print here that was so precious I...
Forum: Quilting November 30th 11, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
EQ
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
EQ

On Nov 28, 8:56*am, Karen, Queen of Squishies hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
Would anyone want my EQ5?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I have the EQ5 and it's not hard to use at all. Great deal for...
Forum: Quilting October 6th 11, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
Keepsake quilting

On Oct 5, 3:14*am, Janner
wrote:
Have just found Keepsake Quilting and they will ship to France. *Anyone
have any thoughts of this online shop, good or...
Forum: Quilting July 15th 11, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
Multiple half-square triangles

On Jul 15, 10:13*am, Pat S wrote:
I wonder if someone could kindly remind me of the printed paper (I
think?) that enables many two-colour half-square triangles to be...
Forum: Quilting July 9th 11, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
UFOs

On Jul 9, 5:41*pm, Jo Gibson wrote:
I'm pretty sure that everyone here (apart from Ragmop) has a couple of
UFOs, probably a few more than they would care to admit or would...
Forum: Quilting July 8th 11, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
OT this IS funny

On Jul 8, 12:22*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I was thinking Mr. Esther and I would enjoy some sort of GPS system for our
little trips. *So. *I Googled: *GPS system for...
Forum: Quilting April 26th 11, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
OT-Thanks for all your prayers and support

Oh Judy, I'm so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

Denise in NH

On Apr 26, 2:48*pm, ME-Judy wrote:
Thank you to all who sent msgs. of prayers and thoughts for me...
Forum: Quilting April 5th 11, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Denise in NH[_2_]
new QI at my house!

On Apr 4, 8:13*pm, Mary wrote:
I have a new QI, and his name is Winston! *He is a "puggle", which is
a hybrid mix of pug and beagle. *Rather than the common colors,
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12