Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: itsbugart
Forum: Quilting July 26th 09, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By itsbugart
OT..passive aggresive

On Jul 25, 6:59*pm, Listpig wrote:

Also be prepared for the possibility that he'll change somewhat when/if he
starts to seriously believe you may leave---but go right...
Forum: Yarn June 9th 09, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By itsbugart
100th exhibition in Seamgallery

On Jun 5, 5:41*am, wrote:
* *Seamgallery a private project of Sima Sela , The leading Fiberart
Gallery in Israel , opens it`s 100th exhibition,

Wow! Thanks for posting this,...
Forum: Yarn April 28th 09, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By itsbugart
Totally OT, so feel free to skip!

On Apr 28, 3:06*pm, Katherine wrote:
I just wanted to let you all know that on May 7th, 2009, I will be
convocating with a Master's degree in Divinity. This does NOT mean
Forum: Yarn April 27th 09, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By itsbugart
ot out or order a few days

On Mar 25, 4:50*am, Spike wrote:
Been out of order.

Where are all of our friends?

Dennis

Well, I mostly just read but haven't even been doing so much of that
lately...
Forum: Quilting April 24th 09, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By itsbugart
any mixed media quilters here?

On Apr 23, 1:44*pm, Musicmaker wrote:

Erin, your things are very cool. *

Thanks! You've just made my day! :-)

*I'm still
facing the same dilemna I faced back...
Forum: Quilting April 22nd 09, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By itsbugart
any mixed media quilters here?

On Apr 21, 6:09*pm, Musicmaker wrote:
I'm becoming more and more fascinated by art quilting using mixed
media. *Started making ATC's, and reading magazines like Art...
Forum: Quilting April 4th 09, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By itsbugart
Still sewing, but some good wishes would be appreciated...

On Mar 31, 11:35*pm, Kate XXXXXX
wrote:
Still not getting to the quilting! *Costumes stacking in holding patterns...

Anyway, while this really isn't all that...
Forum: Yarn March 28th 09, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By itsbugart
ot out or order a few days

On Mar 28, 4:24*am, Spike wrote:
itsbugart wrote:
On Mar 25, 3:50 am, Spike wrote:
Been out of order.

Where are all of our friends?

Forum: Yarn March 27th 09, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By itsbugart
ot out or order a few days

On Mar 25, 3:50*am, Spike wrote:
Been out of order.

Where are all of our friends?

Dennis

I'm getting ready for a show in May so I am stitching away here in
western...
Forum: Quilting March 21st 09, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By itsbugart
Oops! Finished early ...

On Mar 21, 1:02*am, Sandy wrote:

http://www.sandymike.net/html/paperpieced.html#Starlight.

That's lovely! And I like that it has "real" colours and...
Forum: Quilting March 20th 09, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By itsbugart
OT Having an AGH! week

On Mar 18, 4:21*am, (NightMist) wrote:
Actually AGH! might be putting it mildly.

How HORRIBLE that your daughter's boyfriend hit her. You might want to
point out that, even if...
Forum: Yarn February 26th 09, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By itsbugart
It is a GREAT day today!

On 26 Feb, 03:25, Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply
wrote:

(Sorry if you already read this on the sewing groups. *I am just SOOO
thankful that I have to tell...
Forum: Yarn February 23rd 09, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By itsbugart
Felting wool - with jarn

On 18 Feb, 02:25, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I make felted armbands and small containers using my Babylock
Embellisher machine. I also crochet handbags using wool...
Forum: Yarn February 23rd 09, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By itsbugart
Hello everyone :)

On 23 Feb, 04:59, Spike Driver wrote:

Erin,

Your work is great!!!

Thanks!!! Btw, I am the same Erin (Winslow) as "museumbitch" at yahoo;
I've just gotten a new id.

Erin
Forum: Yarn February 22nd 09, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By itsbugart
Hello everyone :)

On 18 Feb, 14:46, Anna wrote:

ok:) I looked at your side - you are very creative!
My side iswww.silfa.blog.is, its all in Icelandic but you can look at
the pictures, have...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15