Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paula Hunter
Forum: Beads September 9th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Paula Hunter
Looking for Moonstone

Greetings all! Long time no post though I do try and read when I can.

I am looking for HIGH quality Multi Colored Moonstone rounds 4.5 to 6mm.
GEEZ it is hard to find good quality... (I know this...
Forum: Beads May 6th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Paula Hunter
[OT] Fun site for gardeners

Thank you!!! I LOVE IT!!

Paula

"Bacchae" wrote in message
Someone forwarded this site to me and I enjoyed it and thought I...
Forum: Beads December 17th 06, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Paula Hunter
Pictures of My Shell People for you to enjoy

Delightful creations! I LOVE them! Nice website also, best of luck and I
will check up on your site time to time.

Paula

"the shell guy" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads December 3rd 06, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Paula Hunter
What ever happened to Kathy NV?

Thank you - I just miss her stories so much:(

Paula

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
She's been having some health issues...
Forum: Beads December 2nd 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 41
Posted By Paula Hunter
OT happy birthday Sooz

HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

Paula

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
Sorry for the day late Dolling.
Here is wishing that you...
Forum: Beads December 2nd 06, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Paula Hunter
What ever happened to Kathy NV?

Anyone heard from her?

Paula
Forum: Beads November 26th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Paula Hunter
Cat Surgery Fund Vintage Flowers & Pearl Necklace

I saw, LOVED, and bid!!

Paula

"bluemaxx" wrote in message
Made for a Winter Bride or anyone else who wants to glow...
Forum: Beads October 18th 06, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Paula Hunter
Nagging question...

Sometimes they do smell bad also.

Paula

wrote in message
What kind of bone are bone beads made out of? Are...
Forum: Beads August 25th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Paula Hunter
OT - stars on houses

A blue door can also offer "protection" from witches (at least in New
England where I came from).

Paula

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Paula Hunter
PING Paula

Got ya! Thank you and writing soon!!!

Paula

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
See thread JUMBO PING...
Forum: Beads August 2nd 06, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Paula Hunter
OT Jumbo PING Dr Sooz

Sooz, I read you have been moving (hope it is going well). When you do get
a chance I would like to speak with you about two things I must ask your
opinion about. I lost your real email due to my...
Forum: Beads July 8th 06, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Paula Hunter
Where to buy Delicas

Joan Painter at
http://paintersartgallery.com/

Last I knew she had the best prices and I can vouch for her excellent
service.
Paula

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12