Showing results 1 to 25 of 224
Search took 2.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ME-Judy
Forum: Quilting March 13th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By ME-Judy
Workhorse SM question

I love my Viking Lily (bought cheaper as a "demo" model)...
....and DO take a pair of jeans that need hemming with you (and use that when
"trying out" a machine) -- as well as a couple of quilt...
Forum: Quilting March 11th 08, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By ME-Judy
OT - Memory Quiz

Figured it was time to stretch the memory -- helps if you're over 60!
Have Fun (but no peeking!).

1). What builds strong bodies 12 ways?

A. Flintstones vitamins
B. The buttmaster
C....
Forum: Quilting March 10th 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By ME-Judy
introduction

Welcome to our "cyber quilting frame". Glad to have you with us.
ME-Judy

"rose" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 8th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 43
Posted By ME-Judy
HMS Daring complete with wake

UNBELIEVABLE! That is just awesome!

ME-Judy

"ed" ed@gimmeyrtot wrote in message
Here it is in all its glory awaiting stretching:
Forum: Quilting March 7th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By ME-Judy
PING - Polly Esther

Sounds like our forcast, only it'll hit us late tonight & through tomorrow.
Towns here along the coast are expected to get sleet/freezing rain/rain (and
then temps will DROP well below freezing.) ...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By ME-Judy
Stack and Whack

Here's a link to Bethany Reynolds homepage -- it will give you an idea of
what it looks like. (It can make the ugliest fabric in your stash look just
magnificent.) Remember, the larger the print,...
Forum: Quilting March 6th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By ME-Judy
Pics on Webshots

Wonderful quilts! I loved your "Every Which Way" - great idea for using up
a scrap bin.

ME-Judy

"Susan Torrens" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 4th 08, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 58
Posted By ME-Judy
QI check list

We only have one QI - a rescue beagle named Gus. We've had him for 4 years,
and he was about 5-6 years when we got him (all skin and bones back then!)
Now he's chubby like the rest of us BG and...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By ME-Judy
OT-Math Puzzle

I was hoping someone here was a math-wizard! Thanks, Julia! I figured out
what made it come out to the proper answer, but I LOVE the equation!
ME-Judy

"Julia Altshuler" ...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By ME-Judy
OT Handbags

That struck a "great moment" of "Mommy-hood" for me, Cheryl. Sometimes I
didn't have the time or was not in a place to explain to my kids when I told
them to NOT do something... so I'd say,...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 08, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By ME-Judy
OT-Math Puzzle

Here's an interesting math "puzzle" - just in case you're bored - or want to
take a break from quilting (or, in my case, shovelling snow!)

Personally I would like to know who came up with this...,...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By ME-Judy
Check Your Attitude

OKAY, all together now..... There will be no more Trolls -- because we have
too much quilting to do to let them bother us. May Trolls find a better
"bridge" to dwell under than RCTQ. May Trolls...
Forum: Quilting February 29th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By ME-Judy
OT springtime

replied privately

"Kate G." wrote in message
I'm preparing to head outdoors and fire up the snowblower to remove...
Forum: Quilting February 28th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By ME-Judy
This morning, was: please pray for my little guy

((((((Tommy))))) Hugs and healing prayers are on their way! He's surely
had a rough go of it this winter!

ME-Judy

"off kilter " wrote in...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By ME-Judy
Altoid Tin Covers

I wouldn't use glue, but I think I'd bake the fimo while it's ON the tin.
(Oven temps are low, if I remember correctly). Did a bunch of 3-D projects
with my DS years ago, and we had to do multiple...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By ME-Judy
OT Power

((((((MIL)))))) (and you, too, Naomi, AND your FIL) My DM had Parkinsons -
it was a terribly frustrating disease - give your MIL a hug from me.

ME-Judy

"Boca Jan" wrote...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By ME-Judy
quilters sun signs

I'm a LEO! Don't know as I'm all that creative, and I'm NOT bossy (I don't
think) about my opinions G... but I do have quite an abundance of quilt
books & magazines!!

ME-Judy

"nzlstar*"...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 08, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By ME-Judy
OT- Sunflower planting

My DH does the same... plant in "Pots" (out in our lil greenhouse.) We
start a lot of our garden stuff this way, first in a smaller tray, then
transplant to the larger styro cups, then into the...
Forum: Quilting February 26th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By ME-Judy
hi everyone

Hi - welcome to the cyber-frame!
ME-Judy (waving to ya from New England)

wrote in message
im...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By ME-Judy
Pix of "Just Because" are posted

What a neat quilt! Your GSon gonna love it!

ME-Judy

"AliceW" wrote in message
I mentioned in a previous post that...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By ME-Judy
Prayers needed

((((((GrammyKathy)))))) Prayers are on their way for you and your family.

ME-Judy

"grammykathy" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By ME-Judy
'Singing the Blues' Applique finished.

Oooh, nice work Sally!
ME-Judy

"Sally Swindells" wrote in message
Phewww.....

Finished the applique last...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By ME-Judy
The Best of the Swamp

WOW!!! I love it! (BOTH the quilt AND the Quilting!
ME-Judy

"Rose in CA" wrote in message
Here you go Polly-love

Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By ME-Judy
OT Winter pictures

Louise - PLEASE keep all the snow you want!!! G The rest of it will head
up our way (Maine) Tues nite-Wed. as a "Winter Mix" (snowsleetrain). We
can do without more of that (I heartily agree...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By ME-Judy
Quilted TP and other myths? was OT The geographically ignorant was

It's probably a good thing, all in all. I often will accidentally leave a
pin or two in mine.... OUCH!!!!

ME-Judy