Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Liz from Humbug[_3_]
Forum: Needlework June 10th 17, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Where is everyone?????

We were hoping DH would be having his other knee replaced this summer (first one was done in 2009) but we have to get his diabetes numbers down a bit before the surgeon will operate.

Not much new...
Forum: Needlework March 15th 17, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Floss scraps for birds? Don't do it ...

My stitching buddy has four horses (well, three horses & a mule) and she finds nests every year made primarily of horse hair and baling twine. The birds comeback every year and they seem to have...
Forum: Needlework January 15th 17, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
2017, should we try to revive the group?

Thanks! I'll give it a try this afternoon when I get back from town. A friend and I (and more friends?) are going to lunch and then to see Singin' in the Rain on the big screen at our local...
Forum: Needlework January 14th 17, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
2017, should we try to revive the group?

I tried years ago to post on rctnp but could never figure it out. Now that we've updated a bit, could someone tell me how to get there & post?

Thank you!

Liz from Humbug
Forum: Needlework January 12th 17, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
To all those who celebrate...

On Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 6:55:20 AM UTC-8, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 1/10/2017 8:37 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees -
Forum: Needlework January 11th 17, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
To all those who celebrate...

Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees -
Well, I hope so. The last couple of shipments I've gotten have been
kind of disappointing. Being forever the optimist, I'll be...
Forum: Needlework January 5th 17, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
2017, should we try to revive the group?

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 2:49:35 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jan 2017 13:03:23 -0800 (PST), Liz from Humbug wrote:

Not much stitching for me since late October, when...
Forum: Needlework January 5th 17, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
To all those who celebrate...

That way they also get delivered somewhere warm and safe & aren't sitting on your front porch FREEZING! :-)

Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees - as long as they come in...
Forum: Needlework January 4th 17, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
2017, should we try to revive the group?

Not much stitching for me since late October, when my data entry job speeds up for the holiday season but I have the second snow day of my life today so I'm hoping to spend the rest of it working on...
Forum: Needlework December 24th 16, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
To all those who celebrate...

Same to you, Joan, & everyone else! :-)

Still getting pears this year? ;-)

Liz
Forum: Needlework November 24th 16, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Holiday Greetings!

Happy Thanksgiving to the US stitchers and
Happy Stitching to all! :-)

Liz from Humbug
Forum: Needlework September 25th 16, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Found the group again and a query

Nordic Needle is a good place to start and my local brick & mortar shop, Unique Lee Yours also does on line orders.

Trish is on Facebook, as are some others (including me) but I like to read both to...
Forum: Needlework November 26th 15, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Holiday Greetings

Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating today and Happy Thursday to those who aren't. And, Happy Stitching to all of us! :-)

Liz from Humbug
Forum: Needlework October 10th 15, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
What are we stitching?

It's good to hear from you, Pat!!!! I do both, this and Facebook but don't do as much as I used to because, if I'm on the computer, I'm not stitching! I'm working on baby samplers for great...
Forum: Needlework September 18th 15, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
ISO Christmas Joy by Elizabeth's Needlework Designs

Thanks, Joan and Arliss!!!!!!!! :-)
Forum: Needlework September 14th 15, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
ISO Christmas Joy by Elizabeth's Needlework Designs

Does anyone have this chart and not want it anymore? I've admired it on my LNS wall for a year or so but didn't buy it right away and, naturally, it's been discontinued now that I've found out the...
Forum: Needlework August 18th 15, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Tolkien Charts

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 1:08:41 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, November 20, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum wrote:
Just to let you all know how...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17