Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: maryd
Forum: Quilting October 21st 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By maryd
Sew EZI Table

http://www.seweziusa.com/ Nice little table. Have you checked their
homepage?

--
Mary
"Debbi in SO CA" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting October 20th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By maryd
Quilt Show with a Difference - got me to thinking

I guess it would be the number of quality quilts.

--
Mary
"Kathy" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting October 18th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By maryd
Quilt show with a difference

The pictures remind me of Sisters, Oregon quilt show.

--
Mary
"Leigh Harris" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By maryd
Anyone else having trouble getting to WebShots today?

WTG.......amazing what we can do when push comes to shove. g

--
Mary
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 07, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By maryd
Anyone else having trouble getting to WebShots today?

No problems here.

--
Mary
"Debra" wrote in message
: My web browser...
Forum: Quilting October 10th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By maryd
Return OT

I'm sure there will be a next time.

--
Mary
"Butterflywings" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 29th 07, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By maryd
Wish me luck this weekend

LUCK!!!!

--
Mary
"Debra" wrote in message
:I need to study for my tax...
Forum: Quilting September 27th 07, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By maryd
orphan blocks

Fun is the word that comes to mind when I look at this quilt. :)

--
Mary
"KJ" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 26th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By maryd
OT Phoenix trip

DH and I will be in Phoenix Sept 30-Oct 5 but most of our time will be taken
up with business and training. I think I will have some free time evenings
of Oct 3 and 4. We're staying in the...
Forum: Quilting September 23rd 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By maryd
California 2007

I used to have flowers. Now we live in an apartment within the motel we
manage. No time for gardening. But maybe next year I can plant flowers
again. We found a buried sprinkler system.

--...
Forum: Quilting September 23rd 07, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By maryd
California 2007

Quilter's Junction is my LQS. :)
Next time you go down I-5, you should go to Oakland, OR (MP 142 or so) and
visit the antique shops there. I know a lovely motel to stay in just north
of there and...
Forum: Quilting September 23rd 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By maryd
My quilt group the KKQ's exhibition photos

Thanks for the eye candy.

--
Mary
"Elly" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Quilting September 21st 07, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By maryd
OT - Farewell and Goodbye!

Wave as you go down the Oregon coast. LOL Have a GREAT time.

--
Mary
"Sharon Harper" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 16th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By maryd
Another one bites the dust! :D

Beautiful, Sandy.

--
Mary
"Sandy" wrote in message
:I finished the...
Forum: Quilting September 12th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 86
Posted By maryd
What are your current quilting projects?

I'm working on winter swap blocks for another group. Then I'm afraid I have
to put up the quilting and do some slacks alterations for my DD.

--...
Forum: Quilting September 11th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By maryd
Quilterscache has a new block :)

I thought this would be a perfect block for paper piecing. :)

--
Mary
"Boca Jan" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 10th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By maryd
Who needed the "Box Top" points?

Is this the request?

During the school year, the classes have a contest to collect the Box
Tops for Education emblems that appear on a lot of food and non-food
products from General Mills. The class...
Forum: Quilting September 5th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 41
Posted By maryd
fabric storage-link

That's what I was thinking......maybe even cardstock.

--
Mary
"Carolyn McCarty" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By maryd
Pink Ribbon Fabric

I've got some you can have. Will try to get it in the mail tomorrow.

--
Mary
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By maryd
No quilting for awhile.

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Mary
"Patti S" wrote in message
: Knowing...
Forum: Quilting August 30th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By maryd
a big thank you

Thanks for the post so I know they arrived safely.

--
Mary
"Deanna in Virginia" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 21st 07, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By maryd
Progress with the bits of purple

That will be stunning no matter how you finish it, Louise.

--
Mary
"Louise" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 18th 07, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By maryd
finally back online!

Hope things smooth out soon for you and you can enjoy life.

--
Mary
"Mystified One" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 18th 07, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By maryd
need some pattern suggestions

This is one I made last year.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2661544330053386571NjgqBN
Close up.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2144511120053386571rJnyoS

--...
Forum: Quilting August 18th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By maryd
Quilted and Bound--Done is a beautiful word!

Beautiful quilts, Joan.

--
Mary