Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Janice
Forum: Needlework February 17th 14, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Janice
How Can You Tell An Antique from A Copy?

On Sunday, February 16, 2014 4:01:20 PM UTC-6, Monica Ferris wrote:
If someone brought to you a dirty, stained piece of linen in a broken frame and you saw it was a sampler dated 1882, how could...
Forum: Needlework November 3rd 12, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Janice
Numb hands - help!

On Nov 3, 8:58*am, Joyce in RSA wrote:
I'm coming to the place where there's always someone who knows! *Since
I've been using a walker quite a lot, and putting all my...
Forum: Needlework October 6th 12, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Janice
Starting the traditional war

On Sep 29, 1:14*am, Joyce in RSA wrote:
On 2012/09/29 02:07 AM, Bruce Fletcher wrote:

snipped

I believe people who lick their floss are also machine stitchers....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3