stolen quilts - how frequent by [email protected]
How do you insure a quilt? My insurance company will not give me special coverage on quilts that I would like to show at fairs. They said in the event of fire or theft from my home, they will only cover the cost of the material in the quilt. There has to be a way to insure a quilt properly.
Today 12:12 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Quilting