Simplicity II Quilt by [email protected]
I also just make a crib quilt with a dinosaur theme. Now I am off to make this simple modern type quilt called simplicity II. If you go to www.jordanfabrics.com , then open tutorials and at the top where it says "search, type in Simplicity II and it should show up. I did not use their colors but...
Yesterday 09:36 PM
by jeanga6 Go to last post
1 18 Quilting
Bucilla - Threads in their kits by [email protected]
On Wednesday, April 10, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Diane Dodds wrote: I am currently working a Bucilla kit called the Needlework Shoppe. I have come to just about the 3/4 point in the kit and I am running out of about 1/3 of the different colours. Bucilla lists a bunch of numbers in...
Yesterday 03:39 PM
by Nancy Spera Go to last post
6 113 Needlework