Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anna Belle[_2_]
Forum: Quilting December 18th 12, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
thanks anna belle

Thanks, it is good to know the recipe is an easy & successful one.
I sometimes feel like I need to include a warning slip when using as a
gift. A good friend cracked a tooth one year. She asked for...
Forum: Quilting November 2nd 12, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
T-shirt quilt sensibility?

Polly,
Never made a T Shirt quilt or used one, so don't know how they last,
but the best plan I have seen for making one is to use the gridded,
fusilbe material. It is made for quilts on a grid. ...
Forum: Quilting October 27th 12, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
OT Storm Sandy

Thanks Ginger for the hopes. All safe here, power didn't even go out.
Lots of beach erosion, winds and rain. Cooler temps finally. We
certainly have a lot of standing water. We are about 15 miles...
Forum: Quilting October 11th 12, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
So glad to see more posts

Don't post much but alwasy read.
Got some over ripe bananas (not on purpose) and made this last night.
Delicious and I didn't have any trouble with measurements. Did have
to look up the F equal for...
Forum: Quilting September 11th 12, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
WH (gulp) sleeve

On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:51:31 -0500, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Oh good grief. ALL we wanted was some plain thin flat boards to slide in
the top and bottom triangles of the WH....
Forum: Quilting August 23rd 12, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
quilt program

Sandy,
What really surprised me was expecting to see lots of longarm
information, but seeing so much hand work and machine work in
applique.
The two techniques combined were spectacular.
Either very...
Forum: Quilting August 23rd 12, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
quilt program

Just have to tell everyone - If you ever get a chance to attend a
program by Sharon Shamber - DO IT!!!

Most enjoyable, humor filled program I have seen for ages. She came
to our Quilt Guild in...
Forum: Quilting June 17th 12, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Expanding quilt display???

Guess the heat got me, forgot to post the address = sorry.

http://www.amisimms.com/noseeumquhas.html

Anna Belle

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 13:38:44 -0400, Anna Belle
wrote:
Forum: Quilting June 17th 12, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Expanding quilt display???

Hi everyone from one of "those" lurkers. Don't post often but read
all.

Leslie,
Here is the Ami Simms version. Haven't tried it but it has a video
that might give you more ideas.

Anna Belle in...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 12, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
from the 'other side'

Thank's J, I have been following your journey. You seem to handle
things pretty well.
I guess I don't have the IQ to be afraid until after the fact. Had no
history and it is just now sinking in...
Forum: Quilting May 5th 12, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
from the 'other side'

Carol,
I am in US and just home yesterday pm. from 3 (count em 3) heart
attacks. Have two stents and received wonderful care at the heart
center at our local hospital.
J, the food to me is...
Forum: Quilting April 16th 12, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Way OT, but important

Taria,
Guess I have an attitude. It stems from an invitation to a family
"gathering". The idea is that the golfers play golf and the rest of
us sit around and wait for the next meal. Held in a...
Forum: Quilting April 16th 12, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Way OT, but important

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 02:50:15 -0400, "Bobbie Sews More"
wrote:

I am back in SC! It was a 12 hour drive Saturday to drive through all the
traffic on I-95, going 10 - 20 mph...
Forum: Quilting April 5th 12, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Way OT, but important

Hi everyone.
Anna Belle here from hot & steamy Florida. (Hi Barbara).
I received the following letter from a former co-worker and I think it
is so important that I am asking for your help. Pretty...
Forum: Quilting February 29th 12, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
OT-video

Just got back from a long weekend trip. Visited my favorite brother
who was in the area. What fun, got to go see a concert by the
Kingston Trio.
Now you know my era! They were wonderful (none...
Forum: Quilting January 11th 12, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Not OT -- kitchen work

We have the Vitera brand with the inset sink. Love it.

n Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:27:34 -0600, Sandy E wrote:

Howdy!

Hope you haven't chosen the Corian, yet.
We found this to be...
Forum: Quilting January 10th 12, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Not OT -- kitchen work

Mary,
We just redid the horizontal surfaces also, but not the ceiling. We
went out looking for Corian and found it was more expensive than the
natural products.
Ended up choosing Quartz. It is a...
Forum: Quilting December 20th 11, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Green Bean Casserole, part IX

A repeat but worth it:

Caramel Corn

7 quarts popped corn
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup margarine
½ cup white corn syrup
Forum: Quilting December 20th 11, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Green Bean Casserole, part IX

The caramel corn is addicting for sure. Makes more sense to make it
yourself than to spend the big bucks they charge. I found some cute
bags with snowflakes on them for gift bags this year. ...
Forum: Quilting December 20th 11, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Green Bean Casserole, part IX

You are most welcome Polly. Every one I know expects caramel corn for
Christmas gifts. We are on our third batch, soon to be four. Going
to DS2 for Christmas and have to take the pan and fixings. ...
Forum: Quilting December 4th 11, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
OT Green Bean Cassarole- again!

Glad you enjoy the recipe. DS 2 came for Thanksgiving and took home
two batches. One for the afternoon football game on Saturday and the
second to share at work. He also shared the recipe, guess...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 11, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
hug quilts thoughts

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:20:50 -0600, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

And just sometimes, Hugs aren't quilts. I'm remembering when Pami first
took ill and asked for ugly fabrics. ...
Forum: Quilting August 20th 11, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
NY Beauty quilts

Thanks Roberta, our guild has a show every other year. This is the
Opportunity Quilt for 2012. All done in batiks, king/queen size.

http://www.seasidepiecemakers.com/

Thought this fit right in...
Forum: Quilting May 7th 11, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
New toy???

On Sat, 07 May 2011 07:40:19 -0500, Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom wrote:

I haven't seen that particular "toy," but at the last quilt show I went
to, there was a man who brought his...
Forum: Quilting April 17th 11, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Anna Belle[_2_]
Big Quilt - Ack!

Alice,
We have a sort of rescue dog. Cocker, Poodle mix. We walk in the
areas of 6:00 & 7:00 in the morning. Usually go a mile. It was
surprising how many mornings we saw frost all over. We...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68