Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paulette Insall
Forum: Beads February 14th 07, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Paulette Insall
Kinda AD - demo and teaching news

I'm so tickled for you sweetie!!!! Congrats!!! ((((hugs))))

xo,
Paulette
--
Paulette Insall Studio ~ handmade art glass beads, jewelry, & original art
http://www.spiglass-studio.com

My blog - go...
Forum: Beads January 4th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Paulette Insall
AD- Bead Box Cleanout Sale

Hey ya'll!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! We've been quite busy around
here and sick quite a bit unfortunately. Other than that, things have been
good. Now that the new year is...
Forum: Beads November 5th 06, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Paulette Insall
It's Friday! Anyone getting any designing done???

Nope...been sick all week and before that my little one was sick. :( I did
manage to work on some PMC pieces on Friday, but didn't get them finished in
time to take to my show today....hopefully...
Forum: Beads November 5th 06, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Paulette Insall
Portland, Oregon ~ Bead Show Sunday Nov. 5th (Kinda ADish)

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much lately...been busy with a
sick kiddo and then of course I caught his nasty cold. :(

I've been meaning to remind anyone near Portland about the big...
Forum: Beads October 21st 06, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Paulette Insall
AD: Update, show news, and new charms/pendants

Oh wow Sooz! I had no idea!!! What I'm charging for the charms is what
others I know who are working with PMC charge for theirs that are similar in
size and detail. I figured they were charging a...
Forum: Beads October 20th 06, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Paulette Insall
AD: Update, show news, and new charms/pendants

Hey ya'll!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm in the midst of adjusting to Aiden going to
preschool...I miss him terribly, but at least I get a little time each week
now to do things that I can't...
Forum: Beads October 1st 06, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Paulette Insall
Bead auctions ending tonight & my weekend

Hi Karleen. Thanks so much for compliment and the suggestions. I actually
did post about these auctions here four days before they ended and then
again the day that they were going to end. Maybe...
Forum: Beads September 28th 06, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Paulette Insall
Howdy from Dr. Sooz!!

Hee hee...you girls crack me up!

Hi Sooz! Hope whatever is keeping you from being able to post gets cleared
up really soon. (^_^)

Paulette
--
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads &...
Forum: Beads September 23rd 06, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads

Here's the classes I'm taking if anyone wants to give 'em a peek. I'm so
excited about the ones I got! I have such a huge amount of admiration for
all these artists and I hope one day to be at...
Forum: Beads September 23rd 06, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By Paulette Insall
BABE! ??

That's totally what I decided too hon...had a few gals over on the Yahoo
group (I need to send you that one. It's the general Artfest group)
compliment me on my beads and ask if I was going to be...
Forum: Beads September 23rd 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Paulette Insall
Artfest

At least we'll be there together. :) You know it is completely out of my
realm of comfort too, but having you as my roomie is going to make it
easier. (((hugs))) Love ya hon! Thanks so much again...
Forum: Beads September 20th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 21
Posted By Paulette Insall
OT - the Grossest Story Ever

Oh my gosh you poor thing!!! After all that and he still didn't get all the
shunts??? Geez!

Hopefully once this is all done and over with, you'll never have to do it
again....unlike childbirth and...
Forum: Beads September 19th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Paulette Insall
AD: More bead auctions ending tonight

Just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up about the auctions I have
ending this evening on eBay. Here's the links...

Open Your...
Forum: Beads September 19th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Paulette Insall
AD: Bead auctions ending tonight & my weekend

Hey girl! It's probably is a combination of your being high and her site
being a bit tricky to navigate...although maybe a little more on the being
high side. ;)

Thanks so much hon! I think...
Forum: Beads September 18th 06, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Paulette Insall
AD - Updates to the website - and a small set on auction

Oh wow! These are so beautiful Kandice! So soft and feminine. Love them!!!!!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads & jewelry

Oh how exciting!!! Congrats Linda!!! :D

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads & jewelry
http://www.spiglass-studio.com ------------still some beads available

My blog -...
Forum: Beads September 18th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Paulette Insall
eye candy -- holy schmoly!!

Wow those are beautiful!!!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads & jewelry
http://www.spiglass-studio.com ------------still some beads available

My blog -...
Forum: Beads September 18th 06, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Paulette Insall
AD: Bead auctions ending tonight & my weekend

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I had a pretty good one.
Got a number of things done around the house and got to go to a wonderful
art festival for a few hours yesterday and chat...
Forum: Beads September 16th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 40
Posted By Paulette Insall
OT - back from surgery!

Oh my goodness! Did they have an idea about the sinus thing previous to your
surgery?

Sending healing vibes and prayers your way. Hope you heal quickly. Sounds
like things are really sucking right...
Forum: Beads September 16th 06, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Paulette Insall
AD: New beads/pendants on Ebay & new art prints

Thanks so much Marisa! And so great to see you around here again! I looked
at your web gallery and you've been busy creating some beautiful stuff!

Hugs,
Paulette
--
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art...
Forum: Beads September 16th 06, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads

Thanks hon! :D

Oh, your card (and some extras) is on it's way. :)

Hugs,
Paulette
--
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads & jewelry
http://www.spiglass-studio.com
Forum: Beads September 15th 06, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Paulette Insall
AD: New beads/pendants on Ebay & new art prints

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've just had too many things going on
lately. Hoping things will kind of slow down a bit now that Aiden's started
preschool...which has been a huge...
Forum: Beads September 6th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Paulette Insall
Happy Birthday Kandice!!!!

? Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sweet
Kandice.....happy birthday to you!!!! ?

Hope you have a fantastically special wonderful day! Presents will be on
their way...
Forum: Beads September 2nd 06, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Paulette Insall
AD - Starting Tuesday with beads

Awesome as usual Kalera!!!!

We still need to get together for dinner....email me! :)

Hugs,
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads & jewelry
http://www.spiglass-studio.com ...
Forum: Beads September 2nd 06, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Paulette Insall
New Blue!

Both are incredible Teresa!!!!