Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.69 seconds.
Forum: Beads October 5th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
I'm Gonna be in Belle Armoire!

Congratulations, that's great news! Is there someplace I can see your
pendants?
Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz

wrote:
I got invited to be in Belle Armoire magazine! I'm doing...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 5th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Polyclay Show & Tell

Is he 3 1/2 already?! Wow, time goes by quickly, seems like he was only
just born! What a great little guy. It's such a wonderful age, when
they can do stuff and want to do everything you're doing. ...
Forum: Beads October 5th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Polyclay Show & Tell

Is he 3 1/2 already?! Wow, time goes by quickly, seems like he was only
just born! What a great little guy. It's such a wonderful age, when
they can do stuff and want to do everything you're doing. ...
Forum: Beads October 4th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Let's see if I can start a new topic

*chuckle* well, sometimes! It's good to see you to, sweetie.
Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz

Christina Peterson wrote:
You do say intelligent things, and it's good to see you.

Tina

Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Amulet bags

Hi Windy,
About has some great stuff:

http://beadwork.about.com/od/amuletbags/

I typed 'free amulet bag patterns' into my search engine and lots more
came up.

Hope that helps.
Marisa
Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Fun Halloween thingies

Aw, shucks, thanks Kalera. My son (13) is fun too. Today, while waiting
at the international dept at the bank we were watching The Y & The R.
We made up our own dialogue for the characters, Dr...
Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Fun Halloween thingies

Aw, shucks, thanks Kalera. My son (13) is fun too. Today, while waiting
at the international dept at the bank we were watching The Y & The R.
We made up our own dialogue for the characters, Dr...
Forum: Beads September 29th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
What are you working on now?

Lots of things, I'm getting ready to sell at a large out door market.
Earrings and bracelets mainly.

But I did find time to make myself a pair of earrings to wear to...
Forum: Beads September 29th 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Let's see if I can start a new topic

Isn't it lovely to reach an age when we are no longer embarrassed by
much?
Marisa

Beckibead wrote:
See Marisa is pooping online also. LOL

Becki
Forum: Beads September 29th 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Let's see if I can start a new topic

Isn't it lovely to reach an age when we are no longer embarrased by
much?

Beckibead wrote:
See Marisa is pooping online also. LOL

Becki
Forum: Beads September 29th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Fun Halloween thingies

Strictly. Sheesh.

Before my first coffee of the day I'm an in-bred hill billy. Once I've
had caffeine, I metamorphose into an articulate and educated...
Forum: Beads September 29th 06, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Fun Halloween thingies

They are glass, but not strickly beads.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130032299282&ssPageName=ADME:B:FSEL:US:1

Aren't they fun?
Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz
Forum: Beads September 29th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Let's see if I can start a new topic

Yay! I sent an error report to google and now my posts are showing up.
Cool :)

wrote:
I can't reply to posts either. Poop. And I've said such intelligent
things.
Marisa
Forum: Beads September 28th 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Let's see if I can start a new topic

I can't reply to posts either. Poop. And I've said such intelligent
things.
Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz
Forum: Beads September 28th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Howdy from Dr. Sooz!!

I couldn't post a few days ago either. I wrote a very intelligent and
thoughtful post and it disappeared into the ether. Maybe that's why. I
should just post silliness.
x x
Forum: Beads September 23rd 06, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Musings on artistic development.

I got my Oct/Nov issue of Beadwork. It's a great issue and the article
that stands out for me is 'In the Shadow of Vesuvius' page 60. The
artist featured is Maggie Meister. Her work is truly...
Forum: Beads September 20th 06, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
AD - Polyclay goodies on eBay

Your beads are just lovely Valerie.
Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz
Forum: Beads September 20th 06, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
AD - Polyclay goodies on eBay

Your beads are just lovely Valerie.
Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz
Forum: Beads September 20th 06, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
OT - the Grossest Story Ever

eeeewww heew heew heew!!! (half sympathetic laughter, half grossed out
and my stomach is sorta rolling over noise). You poor darling! Take
drugs, pass out, right away. Hopefully you will develop...
Forum: Beads September 19th 06, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
BE WELL, KALERA!

Feel better very soon, Kalera my dear. It sounds like you had half your
head reamed out (I wrote it before I realised how gross that sounds,
but really it does sound that way!). Remember; this is a...
Forum: Beads September 16th 06, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
not my auction--but incredible!

I watch the Matisse auctions all the time. I adore them.

Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz
Forum: Beads September 16th 06, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
AD: New beads/pendants on Ebay & new art prints

Hi Paulette. Your work is very exciting, I can see you evolving and
branching out in new directions. It's been such a long time since I
looked at your auctions; it's such a pleasure to see you...
Forum: Beads September 16th 06, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Tell your best reaction to a surprise story, can be bead related.

Today two of my friends surprised me at a craft show. I was admiring
some hats and reluctantly walked away without buying one (it's time to
pay property taxes - ugh!) and then I ran back and got the...
Forum: Beads September 15th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Some button inspiration

What ever blows your hair back, Barbara dearest.
Marisa

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Those would be fun earrings....or pasties. ;-)

I'm all about the naughty bits this morning for some...
Forum: Beads September 15th 06, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Some button inspiration

While surfing for buttons (my other addiction) I came across these
little guys. Although simple, they inspired me, they are perfect for
hand knits. I thought they might inspire...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50