Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LindaLee
Forum: Yarn April 30th 10, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By LindaLee
I WAS WONDERING...

On Apr 30, 9:12*am, "edna" wrote:
I don't recall ever seeing spam here either.

Edna in Sydney

"suzeeq" wrote in message

Forum: Yarn April 30th 10, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By LindaLee
I WAS WONDERING...

On Apr 30, 12:51*am, mirjam wrote:
I seldom see spam in this group. My newsservers filter it out. If you're
using google groups, they don't filter.

This Sapm is...
Forum: Yarn April 29th 10, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By LindaLee
I WAS WONDERING...

Is there a way we can make new posts pop such as the subject line in
caps to make it pop against all the spam that's found it's way into
this group?
Forum: Yarn April 29th 10, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By LindaLee
now a curtain

On Apr 29, 1:05*am, mirjam wrote:
Some years ago i made a Free form crochet Lampshade , using old
inherited and given old lace doilies and torn pieces of other items. I
Forum: Yarn April 25th 10, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By LindaLee
how would you repair or save a nice lace knitted cotton shirt

On Apr 25, 12:20*am, mirjam wrote:
Thank you all for helping me think.
While the shirt is still beautiful [esp the lacy knit] it has lost a
lot of it`s original color,...
Forum: Yarn April 24th 10, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By LindaLee
how would you repair or save a nice lace knitted cotton shirt

On Apr 24, 2:43*am, "King's Crown" wrote:
"Olwyn.Mary" wrote in message

Olwyn.Mary wrote:
Forum: Yarn April 19th 10, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By LindaLee
Almost summer and i saw some cute Cottons

Hi Mirjam, came in here earlier and saw all the spam and was to lazy
to jump over it to find the regular posters.
I think our warm weather is trying to come but over the weekend we had
cold, winter...
Forum: Yarn March 9th 10, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By LindaLee
All knitters have fun

On Mar 7, 12:27*pm, mirjam wrote:
All knitters should have fun , whether we are veterans , or just
learned to knit and purl
mirjam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can't argue with that...
Forum: Yarn March 5th 10, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By LindaLee
Mirjam

On Mar 5, 12:22*pm, mirjam wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:12*pm, LindaLee wrote:

sniff, sniff...but it's me who loves the color 'red'...roflmbo

I apologize...
Forum: Yarn March 5th 10, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By LindaLee
Mirjam

sniff, sniff...but it's me who loves the color 'red'...roflmbo
Forum: Yarn March 4th 10, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By LindaLee
Dennis's Gail has a birthday today

On Mar 4, 12:36*pm, "Olwyn.Mary" wrote:
On 3/4/2010 9:11 AM, Nora Balcer wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

Hugs,

Nora
Forum: Yarn February 28th 10, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By LindaLee
knitting in green , knitting with Multi multi colors knitting forfun

On Feb 27, 11:56*pm, mirjam wrote:
On Feb 28, 5:53*am, "edna" wrote:

I only ever have one item going at a time and I never have UFO's

In...
Forum: Yarn February 26th 10, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By LindaLee
first knitting project :-)

On Feb 26, 10:10*am, suzeeq wrote:
tom wrote:
busymum:

How long have you been knitting?

at that point, about 10 hours :-)

maybe the next one won't take as...
Forum: Yarn February 26th 10, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By LindaLee
knitting in green , knitting with Multi multi colors knitting forfun

On Feb 26, 12:43*am, mirjam wrote:
Yesterday a woman asked me in which colors i like to knit and if i am
not tired of it ?
i told her i am just now knitting a vest in...
Forum: Yarn February 25th 10, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By LindaLee
hahahahahah

On Feb 25, 10:54*am, "DA" wrote:
"mirjam" wrote in message

Forum: Yarn February 22nd 10, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By LindaLee
first knitting project :-)

On Feb 18, 4:52*pm, tom wrote:
this is how you make a toque

http://tinyurl.com/ykdozpw

Love the color and the pattern. Looks warm! And congratulations on
finishing your...
Forum: Yarn February 1st 10, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By LindaLee
boooooohooo where are you all ?

On Jan 24, 2:58*am, mirjam wrote:
Anybody here
mirjam

I'm here...just finding my way back after the holidays and what life
throws at us as we are trying to play. I've...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17