Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.25 seconds.
Forum: Needlework April 3rd 14, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Eva Rosenstand Kit - Color Descriptions - Help

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:09:39 AM UTC+2, Leslie Frates wrote:

I would advise you to Contact the factory in Denmark, and see if they can help you ? mirjam
Forum: Needlework August 1st 13, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
OT - shingles

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:49:23 PM UTC+3, Bruce Fletcher wrote:
thank you that was very good
mirjam
Forum: Needlework November 4th 12, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
I hope all of the USA residents here are OK

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:53:46 PM UTC+2, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Good to read you are well Cheryl, i hope
soon things will turn `normal`
mirjam
I'm fine - never lost power, but know lots of...
Forum: Needlework November 4th 12, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
I hope all of the USA residents here are OK

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:12:49 PM UTC+2, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 06:16:11 -0700 (PDT), mirjam

wrote:

i hope all of the USA residents...
Forum: Needlework September 16th 12, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Longtime no see !!

On Sunday, September 16, 2012 5:23:54 AM UTC+3, Melissa L wrote:
Welcome back !
nice that your son wants to crochet
there are lots of Utubes that show how
mirjam
Forum: Needlework September 16th 12, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Shana Tova to all who celebrate it and Other as well

With the New Jewish year
i wish all here Shana Tova - A Good New Year
mirjam
from Haifa Israel
Forum: Needlework August 29th 12, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
need my ladies with long memories

On Monday, August 27, 2012 11:48:14 PM UTC+3, ndjoan wrote:

I made an Album of doilies made and embroidered the names of the makers on the pages. In Fact it was the starter for an Exhibition i...
Forum: Needlework July 3rd 12, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Canvas work "signing"

On Friday, June 29, 2012 5:07:19 PM UTC+3, ndjoan wrote:

I never sign in the front of my fiberart work , but add an embroidered piece of cloth on the back
mirjam
www.fibersiv.net
Forum: Needlework June 2nd 12, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Guerrilla knitwear artist!

On Friday, June 1, 2012 10:45:20 AM UTC+3, Bruce wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18261992
Bruce

In my opinion this `covering` of objects with knitting/crocheting is already...
Forum: Needlework June 1st 12, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
A finish-finish!

On Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:04:12 PM UTC+3, ndjoan wrote:

Beautiful work
mirjam
Forum: Needlework May 30th 12, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
textile exhibit at the Baltimore Museum of Art

I did not say women should not use hand craft skills, i do want them to have more abilities as well, so that they will not depend on others to sell their products, and will instead keep all profits....
Forum: Needlework May 29th 12, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
textile exhibit at the Baltimore Museum of Art

On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:05:48 AM UTC+3, Susan Hartman wrote:

Thank you, Donna! I was very interested to see that the craft continues
to thrive and now provides sustenance for the...
Forum: Needlework May 28th 12, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
textile exhibit at the Baltimore Museum of Art

On Sunday, May 27, 2012 3:28:30 AM UTC+3, Susan Hartman wrote:
Last weekend I was lucky to be invited to a reception at the Baltimore
Museum of Art for an exhibit of Central Asian textiles -...
Forum: Yarn May 26th 12, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Blocking boards

I do not block in the usual manner! sometimes i wet a clean cloth and lightly iron over the wet cloth ...
mirjam
Forum: Yarn May 26th 12, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
materials for knitting socks

On Monday, May 21, 2012 3:35:14 AM UTC+3, Joy Beeson wrote:

I would advice pure wool, but strength the heels with another thread, man made threads do not absorb sweat as well as wool .
mirjam
Forum: Needlework May 24th 12, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Knittted mobile phone (cellphone) covers

On Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:02:19 PM UTC+3, ndjoan wrote:

Good for them ! I have one I made, knitted and felted so that when I
walked in the woods and didn't have a purse with me, I...
Forum: Needlework May 23rd 12, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Knittted mobile phone (cellphone) covers

On Monday, May 21, 2012 5:35:34 AM UTC+3, Ellice K. wrote:
On 5/19/12 12:11 AM, in article
, "
Forum: Needlework May 19th 12, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Knittted mobile phone (cellphone) covers

On Friday, May 18, 2012 11:20:16 AM UTC+3, Bruce wrote:

I made many Cellphone bags as presents for friends in various techniques , knitted crocheted embroidered appliques , it is a useful...
Forum: Needlework May 1st 12, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
OT need help with MIL gifts

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 3:11:44 PM UTC+3, Margaret St. John wrote:
You can plant a tree in her Honor
In Israel you can get a document telling you where that tree is planted , See if you can...
Forum: Needlework March 11th 12, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Kay Montclare & Museum Masterpieces Pattern Books

On Wednesday, December 2, 2009 5:34:07 AM UTC+2, Johnston86 wrote:
Hallo to you Great Granddaughter. many years ago i exchanged some nice Emails with your Great Grandmother, she told me about her...
Forum: Needlework March 1st 12, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
what to do with leftover floss

Thank you for this delightful film
I thought that one could maybe try it with bunches of left over cuts?
mirjam
Forum: Yarn June 9th 09, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
100th exhibition in Seamgallery

Wow! Thanks for posting this, Mirjam. I've been looking at their
website and enjoying reading about all the different shows over the
years.http://www.seamgallery.co.il/index.php

Erin

You...
Forum: Needlework June 9th 09, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Embroidering faces

In the exhibition i just hung , and opened , "SEAM +TEFER"
There are several works with faces , one is done only with White
+several shades of Gray and Black " xst not with regular threads .
One is...
Forum: Yarn June 8th 09, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Flutterby Patch

On Jun 8, 11:09*am, "Edna" wrote:
My daughter found this lovely site and forwarded it to me.

http://flutterbypatch.typepad.co.uk:80/flutterby_patch/2009/05/sheep....

Forum: Yarn June 7th 09, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Advice requested for newbie knitter

On Jun 7, 1:44*pm, Carol wrote:
I was gifted some lovely recycled sari yarn, variegated (6 skeins) and
white (30 skeins). Can anyone suggest any interesting and easy
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500