Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: turtlelover
Forum: Beads June 26th 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By turtlelover
Can I make my own recycled glass beads?

Maren at google wrote:
On Jun 24, 3:24 am, wrote:

Has anyone ever done this? I have a friend who drinks sodas from a
glass Mexican Coca-Cola bottle and has about a...
Forum: Beads June 25th 08, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By turtlelover
AD - Innovative Bead Expo, tomorrow & Sunday, Doylestown, PA

Patti wrote:
Maren,
I found out that I couldn't handle open flame when I took
silversmithing. Not a good experience. The first time I went to the
Gathering, I went down to the room where...
Forum: Beads June 14th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By turtlelover
BRD668 Rose Swarovski Crystals AB Crystals w/ Crystals HeartBack Dangle Drop Necklace Jewelry

fashionjewelryforeveryone.com wrote:

snip unannounced ad

This was probably a "drive-by," but please place "AD" in your subject line.

Many thanks,
Forum: Polymer Clay November 2nd 07, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By turtlelover
motifs in clothes-canes

wrote:
Hi all

I'm new in polymer clay, and I'm trying to do sculptures. I'd like to
dress my little people with polymer dresses. My problem is with the
motifs,...
Forum: Beads August 17th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By turtlelover
Bead Fest - Valley Forge (they call it Philadelphia, lol) - who'sgoing?

Patti wrote:
Hello?No one going to Bead Fest/??

Patti

I actually live in Philly, and I'd go if it was truly held here. For someone who doesn't drive, Valley Forge is not as close as...
Forum: Beads June 14th 07, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By turtlelover
Annual $2 Somerset Studio Sale!

Vibrant Jewels wrote:
Somerset Studio is having their annual $2 sale for Somerset Studio and other
publications... I don't get anything from doing this, but happiness if you
need to add some...
Forum: Beads June 2nd 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By turtlelover
Bead Show in Orlando/Maitland, FL

mothwoman wrote:
I won't be doing the Pompano show. I probably should have signed up
for that one instead of Ft. Myers, but the show in Ft. Myers is an
excuse to stay on Sanibel Island. We...
Forum: Polymer Clay May 13th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By turtlelover
New and interested

Heleena wrote:
Hello Group!

I am new to making polymer clay beads.
I can make some cool designs by twisting 2 or 3 rolls of color and cutting
little pieces off and rolling them into...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 12th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By turtlelover
what is the best clay for tiles manufacturing

Noman Ahmed wrote:
i am a student of ceramic tiles manufacturing field and i want to know
about ceramic tiles manufacturing process and its ingredents and my
key quistion is that what kind of...
Forum: Beads January 24th 07, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By turtlelover
Primary color Heart beads

Myran wrote:
I'm wondering if one can do some "kind-of" beads like these one with
Polymer Clay. Any idea someone???

Love from grey Paris (we has snow here this morning!!!)
The Dreamer
Forum: Beads January 8th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By turtlelover
Kudos to Kandice...

for a mention at (of all places) http://www.polymerclaynotes.com/.