Showing results 1 to 25 of 124
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jinx Minx
Forum: Needlework January 29th 11, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 35
Posted By Jinx Minx
OK - time for a round of WHAT ARE YOU STITCHING

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
I still have my two purse projects:
1. need a second pair of eyes to look at my...
Forum: Needlework January 6th 11, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 20
Posted By Jinx Minx
New reading

"Lucille" wrote in message

"joyce" wrote in message
Forum: Needlework November 12th 10, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Jinx Minx
Model Stitching

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:22:29 -0600, "Jinx Minx"
Forum: Needlework November 10th 10, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Jinx Minx
Model Stitching

"Craftslady" wrote in message
I would like to get into model stitching. Not sure how to go...
Forum: Needlework September 26th 10, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Jinx Minx
The one thing keeping you from stitching

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 9/25/10 4:14 PM, in article ,
"Jinx Minx"...
Forum: Needlework September 26th 10, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Jinx Minx
The one thing keeping you from stitching

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
Fran wrote:
Recovering from achilles tendon surgery last week. Hopefully, the
Forum: Needlework September 25th 10, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Jinx Minx
The one thing keeping you from stitching

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Trying to get the house ready for DD to have her hockey team over.

Cheryl

A two...
Forum: Needlework September 15th 10, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Jinx Minx
DMC Cherrywood floss cabinet from 1999

wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:22:00 -0700 (PDT), blkndvudu
wrote:

Does anybody know...
Forum: Needlework August 9th 10, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Jinx Minx
Do you remember?

"Lynoth" wrote in message
Once upon a time, a very long time ago, I had a good number of CS&CC
issues,...
Forum: Needlework July 31st 10, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By Jinx Minx
ISO (I hope that's still the acronym of choice...)

wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 06:44:19 -0700 (PDT), Mary
wrote:

Waiting until the...
Forum: Needlework July 29th 10, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Jinx Minx
What's in your tote?

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Well, starting today, DD begins her adventure with braces and that means
some lots of...
Forum: Needlework July 20th 10, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Jinx Minx
A public Thank You.

"F.James Cripwell" wrote in message
I posted last week about trying to match some green thread. I knew it was
good thread; either...
Forum: Needlework June 17th 10, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Jinx Minx
OTT Light clearance

"Margaret St. John" wrote in message
Hi all,
I was at Michaels yesterday and wandered down their clearnance...
Forum: Needlework May 14th 10, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By Jinx Minx
Keep talking - what are you reading

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Just finished "Deep Shadow" from Randy Wayne White - latest Doc Ford. Most
of the story...
Forum: Needlework May 8th 10, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Jinx Minx
Good Read

"Nancy" wrote in message
On May 8, 9:58?am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Ok - I saw this...
Forum: Needlework April 14th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Jinx Minx
Warning-Severe Language

"Lucille" wrote in message
Some of these are not for the faint of heart, but they are funny.

*Subject:* The Most Epic...
Forum: Needlework April 7th 10, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Jinx Minx
Question for the knitters and crocheters here

"Bruce Fletcher" wrote in message
On 07/04/2010 03:13, Jinx Minx wrote:
So I'm in the middle of crocheting a...
Forum: Needlework April 7th 10, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Jinx Minx
Question for the knitters and crocheters here

"Olwyn.Mary" wrote in message
On 4/6/2010 9:13 PM, Jinx Minx wrote:
So I'm in the middle of crocheting a sweater and I've...
Forum: Needlework April 7th 10, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Jinx Minx
Question for the knitters and crocheters here

So I'm in the middle of crocheting a sweater and I've encountered a
direction term I've never seen before and cannot find an explanation online
for. Can anyone tell me exactly what it means to...
Forum: Needlework March 3rd 10, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Jinx Minx
Penalties for copyright infringement

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

"Jinx Minx" wrote
"Karen C - Calif" wrote in message
Forum: Needlework March 3rd 10, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Jinx Minx
Penalties for copyright infringement

"Karen C - Calif" wrote in message
Mind you, a lot of this is based on things I've been told by other RCTN
members about Sewgirls.

I...
Forum: Needlework February 27th 10, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 57
Posted By Jinx Minx
I'm Knitting!!!!

"Karen C - Calif" wrote in message
Dawne Peterson wrote:

"Karen C - Calif" wrote

That book is currently out of print, so if...
Forum: Needlework February 3rd 10, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Jinx Minx
Looking for website

"Corri" wrote in message
Hello people,
I can NOT remember the name of an excellent chart-site...I...
Forum: Needlework February 2nd 10, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Jinx Minx
Marking Charts & Keeping Track of Stitching, etc.

"Tia Mary" wrote in message
I just posted about a chart I am interested in that I offered to pay
for -- even if it is a bit worn,...
Forum: Needlework February 2nd 10, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Jinx Minx
Geisha Bell Pull Chart Search

"Tia Mary" wrote in message