Showing results 1 to 25 of 150
Search took 4.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dawn >^..^
Forum: Beads October 20th 07, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn >^..^
Dawn?

Awww, Linda...that's so sweet of you to check on me!
I'm right here, but have been super busy lately. Besides making beads, I'm
also running my aunt's Frit Store on ebay for her until it closes at...
Forum: Beads July 26th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Terra Beads and More!

Awwww....That's so sweet Karleen!
I feel the same way too. I would love to start collecting other artisan
beads, but then I think of the glass that money could buy. Oh well. I may
not be rich in my...
Forum: Beads July 21st 07, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Dawn >^..^
Budgie pendant

How cool! Painting small stuff isn't easy either.
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

wrote in...
Forum: Beads July 21st 07, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Moonlit Magenta lampwork

Oh Kandice! Those are sooooo color drenched! Just lickable!!!
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

"Kandice Seeber"...
Forum: Beads July 21st 07, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Terra Beads and More!

Oh shoot! My link didn't work!....Sorry, here you go....

http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
Forum: Beads July 21st 07, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Terra Beads and More!

Hi Ya'll,

I've just listed 3 new auctions tonight. "Terra Reflecting" is a collection
of flat top discs of Terra, heavily encased in crystal clear and they have
this amazing reflection thing going...
Forum: Beads July 7th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Art Deco Beads and More!

Awww..... Thanks Katie!
"Ebay Fork"...LOL!...*snort*
I wonder if the pound button (#) on your keyboard would work.
Your bead tantrums just crack me up!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

Hi Y'all,

I've just listed 3 new sets of beads on ebay tonight.
There's a big set of orphan beads. Eighty beads in a strand that measures
over 4 feet long!
There's also a set of sparkling raku disc...
Forum: Beads July 2nd 07, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Dawn >^..^
Happy Birthday Butterbean

Awwww!!!! Bless her heart!
Happy Birthday, Butterbean!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
"Beadbimbo" wrote in...
Forum: Beads June 23rd 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Mad Catz and More!

Awww...Thanks Linda!
How's that Tucker boy doing?
Give him a smoochie from me!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
Forum: Beads June 23rd 07, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Dawn >^..^
Etching question

I use Elmer's Glue. You know, the white runny stuff in the squeeze bottle.
I squirt a little out on a paper plate and use a little detail brush to
paint on a thick coat.
Let it dry for 24 hours then...
Forum: Beads June 23rd 07, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Mad Catz and More!

Hi Y'all,

I've just listed 4 new auctions tonight. There's "Tuxedo", my very first set
of black and white. And a beautiful "Mango Sun" set with two coral colors
and black. There's even a "Big Raku"...
Forum: Beads June 19th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Monster Beads and More!

Thanks Cheryl!
You've been making some really awesome beads yourself!!!
I just KNEW you would be good at it with your experience in making polymer
clay beads and your eye for detail and color!
--...
Forum: Beads June 17th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Monster Beads and More!

That's too funny!!!
See, there's another reason for me to just stay away from the Terra!
I'm staying away from the Terra to keep Katie a free woman! =o)

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

Thanks Patti!
No I haven't tried the Terra yet. I tried Kronos and Olympia Rain when they
first came out and couldn't get them to work for me.
I figured if I tried Terra, either I wouldn't be able to...
Forum: Beads June 17th 07, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Monster Beads and More!

Awww....Thanks Katie!
You crack me up!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
"katieW." wrote in...
Forum: Beads June 16th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - Monster Beads and More!

Hi Y'all,

I've been busy at the torch this past week and have just listed 6 new
auctions tonight. There's a small set of beautiful seashells, some gorgeous
blue lentils, two sets of fun monster face...
Forum: Beads May 27th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - I'm back at the torch!!!

Thanks Becki!

And yes, I'm thrilled with the remodel! It's almost like having a new house.
New tile in the baths and kitchen, new hardwood floors in the living and
dinning room, new paint and new...
Forum: Beads May 27th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - I'm back at the torch!!!

Thanks Fiddy!
Haven't seen you around for a while. Nice to see you back!
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
Forum: Beads May 27th 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - I'm back at the torch!!!

Thanks Vicky!
The birdies were really fun to make.
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

"Vicky" wrote in message
Forum: Beads May 27th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - I'm back at the torch!!!

Thanks Patti!
I haven't tried the Terra yet but have been doing some major drooling over
everyone else's Terra Beads! It seems to be like raku but a little
brighter.......(and sooooo much more...
Forum: Beads May 27th 07, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - I'm back at the torch!!!

LOL!.....Thanks Su!
I've missed making beads! It's so soothing just to sit and melt the day
away.
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
Forum: Beads May 26th 07, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Dawn >^..^
AD - I'm back at the torch!!!

Hi Y'all,

Well after a 10 week home remodeling project, it sure feels good to be back
at the torch again!

I've listed 7 new auctions tonight. There's two gorgeous Aquarium Seashell
focal beads,...
Forum: Beads April 10th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Dawn >^..^
OT Brady's going home!

That's wonderful news, Linda!
He sure is a cutie pie!
Give him a few belly fart kisses from me!
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
Forum: Beads April 9th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Dawn >^..^
OT- prayers needed

Hugs and prayers coming your way, Patti!
Hope your son gets through what ever is troubling him.