Showing results 1 to 25 of 117
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DAB
Forum: Yarn January 7th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By DAB
Need info on Herrschners

Purple Kat wrote:
I just ordered yarn on-line at Herrschners, and couldn't find any info
on how long it will take to ship my order.

I found info on Rush shipping, but NOTHING on standard...
Forum: Yarn January 2nd 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By DAB
Christmas Knitting Needles

Alison wrote:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:26:20 -0600, "Dixie Sugar"
wrote:

That sounds great. Nice to have a sis isn't it?

Brenda
It's great to have a sister who...
Forum: Yarn January 1st 07, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By DAB
Knitting Up Stitches

Vintage Purls wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone have any tips for knitting up stitches neatly? I've always
struggled with this round necklines in particular.

The instruction: "pick up and knit x...
Forum: Yarn January 1st 07, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By DAB
Denmark

WoolyGooly wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 07:40:31 -0600, "Carol In WI"
wrote:

Anyone here from Demark or some how connected to Denmark? I want
sites to go to for...
Forum: Yarn December 29th 06, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By DAB
Knitting Graphics

Vintage Purls wrote:
DAB wrote:
so if any here can point me to some sites for free graphics with a
knitting theme I would be very happy.

Hi Donna,

How about some nice old images...
Forum: Yarn December 28th 06, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By DAB
Knitting Graphics

DA wrote:
"DAB" wrote in message
Greetings I mostly lurk and enjoy all the posts here and have picked
up some great tips from all the...
Forum: Yarn December 28th 06, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By DAB
Knitting Graphics

Greetings I mostly lurk and enjoy all the posts here and have picked up
some great tips from all the regs. I have a knitting blog using wordpress
and have been searching for graphics of...
Forum: Yarn December 27th 06, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By DAB
Amigurumi Crochet Dolls

Sanda wrote:
I just wanted to share some of my new crochet creations. If anyone is
interested in checking it out, the url is http://www.pepika.com.

Love em...they are so cute!

Donna
Forum: Yarn December 21st 06, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By DAB
Lace Scarf Pattern

Vintage Purls wrote:
Hi all,

As a way of using one of my first handspun singles I concocted a lace
scarf pattern. I'm happy to share it if anyone is interested. You can
find pictures of my...
Forum: Yarn December 20th 06, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 108
Posted By DAB
On 't' and OT (knitting and groaning)

WoolyGooly wrote:
On 19 Dec 2006 16:11:38 +0200, "YarnWright"
wrote:

Hah. My MIL suggested a few weeks ago that I really ought to buy
gifts this year even though I do...
Forum: Yarn December 20th 06, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 108
Posted By DAB
On 't' and OT (knitting and groaning)

Katherine wrote:
YarnWright wrote:
ON t: I've got two shawls on the needles as well as a pair of
socks~!~ OT: I am SO upset with my ungrateful mother who was totally
unappreciative...
Forum: Yarn December 13th 06, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By DAB
Toe ups finished, pic. and links

I like emG and the colors too.

Donna

Aud wrote:
Now my toe-ups are ready!
They were easy to knit up, and I am sure I will knit some later too.
As you see. the cuffs are very short, that is...
Forum: Yarn December 10th 06, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By DAB
How will this end?

I love the colors!

Donna

Aud wrote:
Just popping in after midnight;
The last two days I have done what my daughter told me:
Mum, you need a pair of slippers, why not make something for...
Forum: Yarn December 2nd 06, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By DAB
Practical approach

Hi Jackie...I really like that pattern, have seen other sideways but this
one says make meG

Donna

Jackie wrote:
Mirjam -- as you know, I recently asked about sideways'vest patterns.
I like...
Forum: Yarn November 30th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By DAB
They knit WHAT?????

Shillelagh wrote:
"Sheena" wrote in message
Actually I kind of like it. *ducks*

Hey (grinning) - one person's meat...
Forum: Yarn November 30th 06, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By DAB
They knit WHAT?????

Jessamy wrote:
the V was too deep so the model is pulling it off her shoulder to
keep the photo "modest"

;-)

LOL
Forum: Yarn November 29th 06, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By DAB
They knit WHAT?????

Shillelagh wrote:
Saw this in a yarn store ad, and wished the blog "You Knit What?" was
still in existence. I love the look of most Noro yarns, but this
sweater design is unbelievably...
Forum: Yarn November 27th 06, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 32
Posted By DAB
FINNALY KNitting is back in BIG

Shillelagh wrote:
"DAB" wrote in message
I am a real csi junky, one of the cable channels has several shows
every niteG and I...
Forum: Yarn November 26th 06, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By DAB
Hello Everyone-So Glad I Found You!!!

Andie Straus wrote:
Wow, what a great group...I'm so happy I've found you! I have
MANY questions about yarns & patterns (mostly crochet)...questions
about reading patterns and different...
Forum: Yarn November 26th 06, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By DAB
The weather is frightful - thankfully!

Spike Driver wrote:
Padishar Creel wrote:
When it is cold and rainy outside I really rev up my knitting/crochet
activity.. I have 4 projects, presently, going on at the same time!
Forum: Yarn November 26th 06, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 32
Posted By DAB
FINNALY KNitting is back in BIG

I am a real csi junky, one of the cable channels has several shows every
niteG and I bought the first season on DVD cause I missed all the seasons
but the current one. I was a slow starter...
Forum: Yarn November 26th 06, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 32
Posted By DAB
FINNALY KNitting is back in BIG

Madelaine wrote:
DAB wrote:
Alison wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:45:24 GMT, "DAB" wrote:

LOL I saw that term used in a knitting magazine, not sure which...
Forum: Yarn November 22nd 06, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By DAB
no subject

Stella Fenley wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving To all

Thanks Stella you and yours as wellG

Donna
Forum: Yarn November 22nd 06, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Alison wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:45:24 GMT, "DAB" wrote:

LOL I saw that term used in a knitting magazine, not sure which one
and it's the kind of knitting you...
Forum: Yarn November 22nd 06, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 32
Posted By DAB
FINNALY KNitting is back in BIG

LOL I saw that term used in a knitting magazine, not sure which one and it's
the kind of knitting you don't have to pay much attention to.

Donna

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Dab this is wonderful...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 117