Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wally
Forum: Glass February 6th 09, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 6
Posted By Wally
Polishing pads - name, mfgr...?

3M makes wonderful products, I even have a little 3M stock. But,
these (from Harbor Freight) are excellent quality at a very good
price. More comfortable shape to hold onto than the 3M pads. ...
Forum: Glass February 2nd 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 11
Posted By Wally
One of those weeks...

There are those weeks where everything goes so well, you think you
should be buying lottery tickets. When it gets bad, I just swing into
Taco Bell and look at the people working there - at the worst...
Forum: Glass October 31st 06, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 25
Posted By Wally
What to do with 2" thick plexiglass? Thanks for the thoughts and ideas

Thanks everyone for all the thoughts. I haven't seen anything that
really excites me, though. The piece is so heave that working with it
would be a real bear. Just lifting it is a serious two man...
Forum: Glass October 24th 06, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 25
Posted By Wally
What to do with 2" thick plexiglass?

I've been offered a piece of clear plexiglass and can't think of what
to do with it. Its clear and about 6' long, 3' wide and 2" thick.
Never been used for anything that I can see. Any ideas...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4