Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tess
Forum: Needlework January 11th 20, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Tess
BACK ISSUE JUST CROSS STITCH MAGAZINE 1990's

On Monday, February 28, 2011 at 12:45:13 AM UTC-5, Geraldine wrote:
I am looking for a back issue of a Just Cross Stitch magazine with a
picture of a sampler on the cover done in mostly pinks and...
Forum: Needlework September 27th 17, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By Tess
Nordic Needle

This is so very sad. Somehow I had managed to drop off their mailing list, and sadly hadn't noticed.

I'm fortunate that I have always had good needlework shops near me, but I drooled over many...
Forum: Needlework March 10th 17, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Tess
Floss scraps for birds? Don't do it ...

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 12:31:25 PM UTC-5, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 3/5/2017 8:37 AM, Violet Stitches wrote:
On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 10:44:36 AM UTC-6, Tess wrote:

Forum: Needlework March 4th 17, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Tess
Floss scraps for birds? Don't do it ...

I recall reading many years ago on rctn about leaving floss scraps out for birds. Always intended to, but, you know, intentions ...

Today I read this:...
Forum: Needlework January 4th 17, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Tess
2017, should we try to revive the group?

I'm in the same boat.

I'm about to pick up my stitching after about 10 years of laxity. I had eye surgery, then other medical issues, and stuff gradually rolled by. I have two new pieces on order;...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5