Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sharoncapps
Forum: Needlework October 8th 17, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By sharoncapps
Nordic Needle

"Violet Stitches" wrote in message

Sharon, is this the piece you're working on? I had some trouble...
Forum: Needlework October 6th 17, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By sharoncapps
Nordic Needle

"Violet Stitches" wrote in message

On a side note: I just got a Lowery floor stand from Amazon.com and...
Forum: Needlework October 1st 17, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By sharoncapps
Nordic Needle

Were the prices really marked down a lot or was it just one of those "looks
like a sale". I have so much fabric I wouldn't be able to use it all it 3
lifetimes. I don't need anymore kits or...
Forum: Needlework September 30th 17, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By sharoncapps
Nordic Needle

I didn't go because I just didn't want to fight the crowds and I don't
really need anything right now. I wonder if they intend to have the online
store or if they will close that too. I had found...
Forum: Needlework September 28th 17, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By sharoncapps
Nordic Needle

I am about 3 miles away. I live in Moorhead, MN across the bridge from
Fargo.
Sharon in MN

"Joan Erickson" wrote in message
On...
Forum: Needlework September 26th 17, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By sharoncapps
Nordic Needle

The invitation only sale is from September 28th-October thru October 4th.
It will then go in the paper and anyone is invited.
Sharon in MN

"jinx the minx" wrote in message...
Forum: Needlework September 25th 17, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By sharoncapps
Nordic Needle

I was stunned when I got my mail today and I had an invitation from Nordic
Needle for a closing sale. They sent out invitations to loyal patron for a
week of shopping before notifying the general...
Forum: Needlework August 29th 17, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By sharoncapps
A Finish!

I prefer to start a project but do plan this winter to frame some that I
have completed stitching. I prefer to frame them.
Sharon in MN

"Violet Stitches" wrote in...
Forum: Needlework August 11th 17, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By sharoncapps
GRRRRRR!

What I determined to be the problem is that they just use the wrong symbol
in that section for one they already had used for that color in another
area. It worked out anyway so that is what...
Forum: Needlework August 9th 17, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By sharoncapps
Where is everyone?????

I don't do facebook either. I haven't been stitching until the last couple
of days and have finally picked up needle and thread again and I am sure
enjoying it. Good to see you Louise.
Sharon in...
Forum: Needlework August 9th 17, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By sharoncapps
GRRRRRR!

Joan, that would have been terrible if it had been full crosses so consider
yourself lucky. LOL. I am close to the finish on my project and discovered
a symbol that isn't listed so I had to do...
Forum: Needlework August 3rd 17, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By sharoncapps
Anyone in MN?

Not sure what this post was about but I am in Moorhead, MN. I am right on
the ND/MN border. I am not sure if there are any stitching groups around
but I am thinking of checking into it.
Sharon in...
Forum: Needlework June 18th 17, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By sharoncapps
Where is everyone?????

It has been quiet again Rich. I have not been stitching for a while and
really want to get back to it but to have to put it away when you are in the
mood for stitching is really hard. I would do...
Forum: Needlework June 11th 17, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By sharoncapps
Where is everyone?????

I am here reading but haven't done any stitching for a long time. I really
hope to get back to it soon.
Sharon in MN
Forum: Needlework April 16th 17, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By sharoncapps
By me ? My name !

I see bt me too.
Sharon in MN

"Jan" wrote in message
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:23:57 AM UTC-5, Valerie...
Forum: Needlework March 5th 17, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By sharoncapps
Crafting Buddies!

Nancy, I live in Moorhead and we have Nordic Needle just across the river.
I haven't been there for a long time but I always liked it.
Sharon in MN

"Nancy Spera" wrote in message...
Forum: Needlework February 12th 17, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By sharoncapps
A Finish and A Start

They sound beautiful. I will maybe have to sign up and go take a look. How
do we get to the pictures.
Sharon in MN

"Rich" wrote in message...
Forum: Needlework January 16th 17, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By sharoncapps
Anyone in MN?

I haven't really looked for any. I guess I should. Might be kind of fun.
Sharon in MN
"Janie" wrote in message...
Forum: Needlework January 15th 17, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By sharoncapps
Anyone in MN?

Janie, I am in Minnesota but on the Western border. I am in Moorhead.
Sharon in MN

wrote in message
Hello...
Forum: Needlework January 10th 17, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By sharoncapps
To all those who celebrate...

It really has been cold. It is snowing here right now and after today we go
back to the deep freeze. We haven't had near as much snow as you have but
just little snowfalls like and inch or so at...
Forum: Needlework January 9th 17, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By sharoncapps
2017, should we try to revive the group?

I used to do a lot of crochet and knitting years ago but haven't for a long
time. I am strictly cross stitch now. I haven't even done any of that for
a while. I think this coming weekend is the...
Forum: Needlework January 4th 17, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By sharoncapps
2017, should we try to revive the group?

I haven't been stitching too much in the last month or so. I am almost done
with a cute design with a Snowman and children that are building them and it
is a fast stitch. I love it but just...
Forum: Needlework December 24th 16, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By sharoncapps
To all those who celebrate...

Same to all you guys. Hope 2017 is a great year for everyone.
Sharon in MN

"Joan Erickson" wrote in message
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!...
Forum: Needlework November 25th 16, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By sharoncapps
Holiday Greetings!

Thank you Liz. It was a really good day here.
Sharon in MN

"Liz from Humbug" wrote in message
Happy...
Forum: Needlework October 6th 16, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By sharoncapps
What are you stitching?

I just finished Sunlit Irises by Kustom Krafts and am now stitching a kit I
had called Dressed for Winter. It is a Bucilla kit and I couldn't find a
picture online. I got this kit a while ago...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53