Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dr. Brat
Forum: Needlework October 25th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By Dr. Brat
Netscape Warning

Karen C in California wrote:

TiaMary couldn't find Netscape 7.2 for her new computer, and called me
in. I found it, but I also found that they're steering away from it, so
if you're a big...
Forum: Needlework October 22nd 08, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Dr. Brat
Altering sweaters

Gill Murray wrote:

Dr. Brat wrote:

Jinx Minx wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Dr. Brat
Altering sweaters

Jinx Minx wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message

On 10/21/08 9:22 AM, in...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Dr. Brat
Altering sweaters

lewmew wrote:

.

Honey, I won't go below 140 - that is my limit - or a size 14 - which ever
comes first.

Cheryl

Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT: Question about Israel & Judea -- was that whole continentsdiscussion

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Oh you poor thing - having to read all that tripe to find the odd good
paper.

Nah, this set was actually quite good. I just can't sustain that kind
of attention for more...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT: Question about Israel & Judea -- was that whole continentsdiscussion

Oh well. Got me out of grading papers for a little bit.

Elizabeth

Gill Murray wrote:

Great research....but that isn't what I remember as a little kid. Maybe
I misremember it is possible!
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT: Question about Israel & Judea -- was that whole continentsdiscussion

Gill Murray wrote:

Possible...but I was just a kid. I think UK/Egypt were involved. Way
before you were born, my friend!

How about the UK and the Egyptian Expeditionary...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT: Question about Israel & Judea -- was that whole continentsdiscussion

Gill Murray wrote:

Anyway, yes, it was Palestine, and they has their own stamps. I am not
sure but for some reason "Palestine Free State" rings in the depths of
my memory.

Huh. Maybe...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT: Question about Israel & Judea -- was that whole continentsdiscussion

Lucille wrote:

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message

Lucille wrote:

"Tia Mary" wrote in...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT: Question about Israel & Judea -- was that whole continentsdiscussion

Tia Mary wrote:

AHHH, OK, thanks. I'm still confused on why there is biblical
reference to both Judea and Israel. The feeling I have -- and mind,
it's just a feeling of a memory from...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT: Question about Israel & Judea -- was that whole continentsdiscussion

Tia Mary wrote:

Dr. Brat wrote:

Tia Mary wrote:

There is currently no area of the globe, no physical location marked
with the name Judea.
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT: Question about Israel & Judea -- was that whole continentsdiscussion

Lucille wrote:

"Tia Mary" wrote in message

Lucille wrote:

If you go to Google and type in the words Ancient Map of...
Forum: Needlework October 21st 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT Victoria

Jangchub wrote:

Point out the jugements I have made here which make me an asshole
which have anything to do with a person I haven't been for decades.
I'm not ashamed of anything I ever did...
Forum: Needlework October 20th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT Asshole Victoria

Jangchub wrote:
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 08:57:16 -0400, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:44:53 -0400, "Dr. Brat"...
Forum: Needlework October 19th 08, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Tia Mary wrote:

There is currently no area of the globe, no physical location marked
with the name Judea.

This is just simply factually incorrect. Look it up if you don't
believe me. ...
Forum: Needlework October 19th 08, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
Continents, etc. was Happiness is

Tia Mary wrote:

Lucille wrote:

...,snipped.....
Just in case you haven't thought it through properly, I don't recall
seeing any country call Catholicville or Protestanttown, have...
Forum: Needlework October 19th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
Continents, etc. was Happiness is

Tia Mary wrote:

wrote:

Many `British` people i know call themselves English ,Scotish , wellsh
etc,,, not British ,,,,
.....snipped.........

Forum: Needlework October 19th 08, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
Continents, etc. was Happiness is

Tia Mary wrote:

Lucille wrote:

I know Brat already said exactly what I was thinking, but I have to
say it as well. I'm from the United States but I don't call myself
a United...
Forum: Needlework October 19th 08, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT Asshole Victoria

Jangchub wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:44:53 -0400, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

Gill Murray wrote:

[excised]
Forum: Needlework October 19th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Dr. Brat
Mea culpa to rctn members.

Gill Murray wrote:

Gill Murray wrote:

This is the moron who "thinks" she is a Buddhist, and cals me allsorts
of outrageous names!

Forum: Needlework October 19th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Dr. Brat
OT Asshole Victoria

Gill Murray wrote:

[excised]

Geeze, Gill. If you're going to sink to that level, you could at least
mark it OT!

Elizabeth (*snickering* but surprised)
--
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~living well is the...
Forum: Needlework October 17th 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Susan Hartman wrote:

If yours is a 5, I'm probably about a 5 also. Most of the DMC flosses
accumulated, though not all; a few silks; some miscellaneous fabrics on
bolts (1/2 price sales) and...
Forum: Needlework October 17th 08, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
Happiness is

Karen C in California wrote:

Europe mocks 'half-baked Alaskan' Palin - CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/16/europe.palin.oakley/index.html

They didn't like BushBaby, they don't...
Forum: Needlework October 17th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
Continents, etc. was Happiness is

Tia Mary wrote:
Dr. Brat wrote:

They live in diaspora as do the Roma. A people doesn't have to have a
geographic location to be a nation, although most do have such a
location.

Forum: Needlework October 17th 08, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Dr. Brat
Continents, etc. was Happiness is

Tia Mary wrote:

VBS -- it's a semantics thing. British people are from Great Britain,
Chinese people from China, Canadian people from Canada, American people
from America, French people...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500