Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: robb
Forum: Sewing October 16th 09, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By robb
Names of the thin light costume fabrics ?

"BEI Design" wrote in message
robb wrote:
hello,
Could someone enlighten me as to the name of (or link to
) those...
Forum: Sewing October 15th 09, 12:37 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By robb
Names of the thin light costume fabrics ?

hello,
Could someone enlighten me as to the name of (or link to ) those
thin lightweight fabrics used in the ready made costumes. Thats
the cheapy thin stuff . I am mostly interested in the...
Forum: Quilting September 2nd 09, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By robb
I guess I'm leaving

"Dr. Zachary Smith" wrote in message
The group is also mirrored on a website called...
Forum: Quilting September 2nd 09, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By robb
I guess I'm leaving

"marmarlet" wrote in message
It is with heavy heart that I might as well start saying Good
Bye to the
group. Just got...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 09, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By robb
Bobbin case explosion?

"Witchystitcher" wrote in message
Some machines have bobbins made to be adjusted and some warn
against
it. I have several bobbin...
Forum: Quilting July 30th 09, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By robb
how to quilt an image onto an upholtery fabric accent pillow ?

"Pati, in Phx" wrote in message
Besides all the suggestions given for Machine Trapunto, you...
Forum: Quilting July 30th 09, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By robb
how to quilt an image onto an upholtery fabric accent pillow ?

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in message
How heavy is the 'upholstery fabric' that you are using? ...
Forum: Quilting July 30th 09, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By robb
how to quilt an image onto an upholtery fabric accent pillow ?

"J*" wrote in message
machine trapunto should work.
one layer of batting, water soluble thread in the top of the
machine,
regular thread...
Forum: Quilting July 30th 09, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By robb
how to quilt an image onto an upholtery fabric accent pillow ?

"Leslie& The Furbabies in MO." wrote in
message ...
One other small suggestion in addition to Pat's excellent
instructions- if
you...
Forum: Quilting July 30th 09, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By robb
how to quilt an image onto an upholtery fabric accent pillow ?

"Patti" wrote in message
Machine Trapunto seems to fit the bill here.

You need to acquire some soluble thread (be careful not...
Forum: Quilting July 29th 09, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By robb
how to quilt an image onto an upholtery fabric accent pillow ?

hello,
I am a recent lurker here.
I have a sewing dilema involving a quilting/embroidery
embellishment.

I am making a set of accent pillows for the In-Laws and i want to
quilt an image onto front of...
Forum: Sewing March 1st 08, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 27
Posted By robb
How to remove a glued-in shirt label

GOO products also good for when you might want to sew through
some sticky (eg, duct tape) or gluey like substances.

Put some on the needle and it keeps the goo... well, off the
needle

Somebody...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12