Embroidery digitizer wanted by [email protected]
Hi, 9095066677 is our whatsapp number
Yesterday 10:51 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 10 Sewing
Embroidery digitizer wanted by [email protected]
On Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 2:39:55 AM UTC+5, wrote: Hi please send me your what’s app Debra, I hope you are doing great today. We are a digitizing business, USA Digitizers. If you need assistance on your digitizing, feel free to contact 703-349-2557.
Yesterday 09:01 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 12 Sewing