Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carl R
Forum: Beads September 25th 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Carl R
Naming is the game, and I suck at it.

Well, I do like to name my fused glass pendants - usually the name comes to
me right when I take them out of the kiln - first thing "I see". I think
coming up with the name is a favorite part of...
Forum: Quilting June 25th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Carl R
Placemats

Hey, I really like these - dinner at your house? ;-)

--
Carl in Henderson, near Sandy near Las Vegas
carl-ryan (at) cox (dot) net (change the (...

Not only an awesome performance - but so nice to see something great that
youth is up to. Not only the physical demand, the mental demand to remember
what the heck you are supposed to do, the...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 09, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 68
Posted By Carl R
Finished a small quilt

Wow Sandy - you succeeded - not only in the air, but I can see the dragon
flying. Awesome and I love the colors. Mmm, machine appliqué - wasn't it
you and I that took a hand appliqué class at the...
Forum: Beads February 6th 09, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By Carl R
OT Can we have a roll call.

Hi, my name is Carl and my wife and I live in Las Vegas, NV - originally
from Portland, OR. Although we sometimes miss the green landscape and all
the water of the Pacific NW, we certainly don't...
Forum: Quilting January 2nd 09, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Carl R
long time since last post

Thanks Judy, glad you liked the pic. I think I'll stick with lap quilts
with 4 squares! Ah, that's not me - just waiting for the quilt bug to bite
me. I did visit the LQS before Christmas and found...
Forum: Quilting January 2nd 09, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Carl R
RCTQ Website

I'll second that - would be fun to meet up and show off The Koko Guy.
--
Carl in Henderson, near Sandy near Las Vegas
carl-ryan (at) cox (dot) net (change the (...
Forum: Quilting December 10th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Carl R
Just Ducky

I'm "quacking" up - nice job Sandy!

"Sandy" wrote in message
No, not me. That's the name of a baby quilt I just...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8