Showing results 1 to 25 of 128
Search took 4.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ME-Judy[_5_]
Forum: Quilting December 9th 08, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
Knocking softly on the back door

(((((Connie))))) Welcome back! We missed you - but it sounds like you and
your family have been put through the wringer over the past couple of years.
Glad to hear that things are beginning to...
Forum: Quilting September 12th 08, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT Hurricane

Amen to that! We've had our occasional ice storms up in "Yankee-land", but
we'd never move into Hurricane Alley, even if it was warmer! (Snow you can
shovel or snowblow outta the way - flooding...
Forum: Quilting September 11th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
Prayers and goood thoughts wanted

Hugs and prayers are on their way!!

ME-Judy

"Debra" wrote in message
I thought I coud read and make a few replies...
Forum: Quilting September 7th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT Prayers Needed

(((((HUGS))))) and prayers are on their way for your BIL and sister!

ME-Judy

"Bobbie Sews More" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting September 5th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT~I'M BBAACCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W E L C O M E B A C K !!!!!!
ME-Judy

"Nana Wilson" wrote in message
I am so glad for you to see ME! 'Puter was on the...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT - thoughts & prayers

Prayers and healing thoughts are on their way!
ME-Judy

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
Sunday morning Grammy Kathy's...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT-State Postcards

Cards on their way from Maine.
ME-Judy

"Jill -Critter Comforts" wrote in message
Hi All,
The Greyhound...
Forum: Quilting September 2nd 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
ISO - for trade

Karen,
Check out this website - http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/music.htm
(instruments AND music symbols)
They might help to fill in some extra blocks.
This generous gal puts lots of applique patterns...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT - our friends down south

Sending hugs and prayers for safety to all those "down south" (from Gustav,
Hanna, and ?Ike). We don't need any more of these. Stay safe and get outta
the way! They're reporting this morning that...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT-State Postcards

Would you like one from Maine? Email me your snail addy, please.
ajhusman at blazenetme dot net

"Jill -Critter Comforts" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 27th 08, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
Third Place Ribbon

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Way to go, guy!
ME-Judy

"steve" wrote in message
Hi all

Deb, the teacher that I...
Forum: Quilting August 24th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
Prizes from the fair

Congratulations! Awesome work!
ME-Judy

"Susan Torrens" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/5hxaa4
I entered 3 quilts in the Coe...
Forum: Quilting August 23rd 08, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
Catching up at last - on Topic

Me, too! My eye doctor said also that there's nothing that can be done
about them. I'll second the suggestion that when they "get in the way"
quickly look in another direction and they usually...
Forum: Quilting August 23rd 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OTOT--A birthday blast

Happy Birthday Caroline (from another Leo)
ME-Judy

"Carolyn McCarty" wrote in message
What a lovely day! My...
Forum: Quilting August 22nd 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
Fabshophop winner here!!

Good Going!
ME-Judy

"jennellh" wrote in message
Not grand prize or 1st prize but I am one of...
Forum: Quilting August 22nd 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
inexpensive quilt fabric

HELLO neighbor! I live over in Brunswick! It's great to know there's
another RCTQ'r nearby.
Mardens (Lewiston) is probably the best/cheapest place..... sometimes Grand
City down here in...
Forum: Quilting August 22nd 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
New Member

Welcome aboard Josie!
ME-Judy

"Josie" wrote in message
Hi, I have just signed up to this group. ...
Forum: Quilting August 22nd 08, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT - My "new" toy!

I'll be seriously looking into the Embird software I think. I've gotten the
Box to transfer designs and I'm having a ball looking at all the designs
online! (The box came with a card). Can't wait...
Forum: Quilting August 21st 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT Health Update

More hugs and positive thoughts to you from the Judy up north!
ME-Judy

"judyanna" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 19th 08, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 45
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
AZ Sunrise top

Ooooh pretty!
ME-Judy

"Sandy" wrote in message
I think I showed you part of one of the projects from my trip to...
Forum: Quilting August 19th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
DONE

Great job! Congrats! Be sure to give your hands some rest, but then keep
your hands "busy" in the long term -- I've found that it's "use it or lose
it" as far as arthritis'n'stuff...
Forum: Quilting August 19th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
new photos

Great quilt!!! I like how you used the some of the SnW fabric in the
borders! Look out, tho! It's an addiction & you'll never look at fabric in
the same way again! BG Can't wait to see a pic of...
Forum: Quilting August 19th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT - My "new" toy!

Thank you! Hopefully I'll get good enough to embroider blocks to use in a
quilt G
ME-Judy

"Michelle C" wrote in message

Forum: Quilting August 19th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT - My "new" toy!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definately check it out!
ME-Judy

"Kate G." wrote in message
Afraid I can't help...
Forum: Quilting August 19th 08, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By ME-Judy[_5_]
OT - My "new" toy!

Thanks for your offer of help!
answered privately.
ME-Judy

"Gen" wrote in message
You'll need some sort of software for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 128