Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.84 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sandy Foster
Forum: Quilting December 27th 06, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Sandy Foster
McTavishing!!!

In article ,
Patti wrote:

I have it, too. It's wonderful. I can do it better than almost any of
the other 'fillers' I have tried. ...
Forum: Quilting December 27th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Sandy Foster
Happy Kissmoose

In article ,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Bassets are such cutie pies! Your Rascal
is no exception. PAT

Georg wrote:

From our...
Forum: Quilting December 27th 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Sandy Foster
Happy Dancing in VA & SC! (long)

In article ,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Belated Christmas Greetings ... hoping
the joys and blessings of the Holy Day
warm your heart in...
Forum: Quilting December 27th 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sandy Foster
Quilty Christmas

In article ,
"Leigh Harris" wrote:

I got two bundles of 10 fat quarters and a bundle of ten 1m lengths, all in
nice...
Forum: Quilting December 27th 06, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Sandy Foster
border colour question

In article ,
Irrational Number wrote:

I think I want two borders - would dark, light,
then dark binding look okay?

Forum: Quilting December 27th 06, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Sandy Foster
Photos updated

In article ,
"Charlotte Hippen" wrote:

I have uploaded pictures of my MIL's quilt. It is not a true crazy quilt
(at least what I think of as...
Forum: Quilting December 27th 06, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sandy Foster
Quilty Christmas

In article ,
Marcella Peek wrote:

What quilt related things did you get for the holiday?

I got a tripod to help me...
Forum: Quilting December 27th 06, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Sandy Foster
My 5-1/2 day quilt/FINISHED!!!!!

In article ,
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote:

It's FINISHED!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOO!!!

Congratulations,...
Forum: Quilting December 27th 06, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sandy Foster
EQ6 for Christmas!

In article ,
"Laurie G." wrote:

Now I can join the bandwagon of EQ6 users!!!! My dh's family does Secret
Santa (we draw...
Forum: Quilting December 25th 06, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By Sandy Foster
Ok gals here it is

In article ,
" wrote:

Here is the link to the pictures of the house. Now remember, I did
warn...
Forum: Quilting December 24th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Sandy Foster
OT - update on Bob

In article ,
Patti wrote:

Good to hear this, Karen.
Now, you both settle down, have a really happy Christmas and - most of
all - a...
Forum: Quilting December 22nd 06, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sandy Foster
Happy dance :)

In article ,
hfw wrote:

Spectacular!

--Heidi

Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b
Forum: Quilting December 22nd 06, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sandy Foster
Happy dance :)

In article ,
"nomorespam" wrote:

I am seriously impressed!

Very well done!

Christina
Forum: Quilting December 22nd 06, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sandy Foster
Happy dance :)

In article ,
Marcella Peek wrote:

Beautiful! You did a great job on this one. And how was the cruise?

Forum: Quilting December 22nd 06, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sandy Foster
Happy dance :)

In article ,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

Oh my!!!!! I love feathered stars. Yours is just something else!

That dark blue is...
Forum: Quilting December 21st 06, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Sandy Foster
Pami the elf

In article ,
"pami" wrote:

I elfed myself and you can do the same.....if I could only dance like
that....hehehe

Forum: Quilting December 21st 06, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Sandy Foster
Hand Quilter Question

In article ,
Marcella Peek wrote:

In article ,
"joan8904 in...
Forum: Quilting December 21st 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sandy Foster
Happy dance :)

In article ,
"Idahoqltr" wrote:

That is gorgeous!!

Thanks, Deb!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is...

In article Qavih.278146$FQ1.52666@attbi_s71,
"Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @ PlayPianoNow.info wrote:

Thank you all so much for all the Bob-be-healthy thoughts and prayers. So
far so...
Forum: Quilting December 21st 06, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sandy Foster
Happy dance :)

In article ,
"Roberta Zollner" wrote:

The quilting is just gorgeous -good photo! I'll keep an eye out for that
thread. And the quilt is...
Forum: Quilting December 21st 06, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sandy Foster
Happy dance :)

In article ,
"Michelle" wrote:

Absolutely beautiful, Sandy! Lovely colors, and a great kaleidescope
effect. Those stars just pop...
Forum: Quilting December 21st 06, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Sandy Foster
Question for Hand Quilters

In article ,
"mb from pa" wrote:

I hope I can word this so you can understand it. When you have your
quilt in the...
Forum: Quilting December 21st 06, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Sandy Foster
OT - Happy Holidays to all

In article a2lih.5712$Pq4.1933@trndny08,
"Marlys in Indiana" wrote:

Sorry that it didn't come through like it was supposed to.
Here is the link.
Marlys in...
Forum: Quilting December 21st 06, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By Sandy Foster
pictures of my treasure boxes

In article ,
"Melissa in NJ" wrote:

Hey that what I made for Christmas this year too! Lovely!!!!!

Here's a...
Forum: Quilting December 21st 06, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Sandy Foster
HI ya...new news...

In article ,
"sewamommy" wrote:

hello everyone, how's everyone doing? how the family? everyone on my
end is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500